20

Warning: Contains Sexual Content.

"Kärlek, will you be my girlfriend?"
"Yes bebis."

It had been about a two to three weeks since Nova said yes to being Elias' girlfriend and if you were to ask her, she would say she has never been happier.
It was like someone painted a permanent smile on the couple's faces, because no one has ever seen them so happy before. They both were finally together and free from the burden of their pasts.

Today was the day for their first date, unfortunately the club's business had picked pace and that made it almost impossible for her partner to get time off.
Which, in turn had him being extremely crabby towards everyone.

Luckily for everyone, he was able to put his first date plans into action, finally. He had enlisted the help of what Benjamin called the 'the dream team,' which consisted of himself, Josh, Ivan, Theo and Zara. They were all in charge of making sure things were set and went smoothly for the night.

The night would start with a romantic, restaurant dining, then a viewing of her favorite Studio Ghibli film, followed by a slow dance under the stars and then it was up to Nova for how the night would be ending. That was the only part she knew about, even though she begged all of them to tell her the rest.

They did not.

The clock read that it was about quarter past six (6:15PM), which gave her about an hour and a half to get ready. She went through the process of getting a fully body wax earlier in the day to remove what little hair she had on her body.

Heading into her adjoined master bathroom, she turned the knobs, filling her tub with warm water that described by Elias would be like she was trying to cook several crawfish in a stew. Testing the water and deeming it perfect, she slipped in and relaxed, thinking about the little surprise she would be wearing under her clothing for her man.

After about ten (10) minutes just thinking, she started washing her body with their favorite body wash for her, which was, of course Japanese cherry blossoms. Can you see the trend? Finishing up in her bath, she unplugged the drain and turned on the shower to wash off any residual soap suds on her person.

Stepping out onto the rug, she grabbed a towel off the heating rack and wrapped body, then her hair. Going into her closet, she pulled the hanger that held her outfit off the rack and went into the bedroom.

Removing both towels, she threw them into the hamper that would be taken by one of the horor in the next few days.
Dressing in her special lingerie that Astrid helped her picked, then her outfit, she moved to the floor length mirror and examined her outfit choice.

It consisted of a yellow with white daisies, crocheted, cropped t-shirt, with the top and bottom button undone, high waisted boyfriend jeans paired with a black YSL belt.

She had yet to choose which shoes and accessories she wanted, because she wanted to do her hair and makeup first.

Sitting at the gorgeous, 50's styled vanity that Benjamin built for her, she started applying her makeup.

Doing a matching eyeshadow look to her top, then applying winged eyeliner, mascara and a deep red lipstick.
That was her favorite makeup piece, you could often spot her by the red on her lips with minimal makeup or a glam one.