⛧ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦 ⛧

"So you're a big fan of us, huh?" Mick looked down at you.

Just a mere hour ago you were having the time of your life, and as you clutch your ticket in your hand, you're right in front of your favorite guitarist of all time. You can barely contain yourself in excitement as you watch Mick look you over, his tatted arms crossed over his wide chest.

"Well of course - your work on the self-titled album was absolutely amazing!" You exclaimed, smiling wide as you slowly slipped the VIP pass back into your pocket, eyes wide in excitement. It was impossible to stop smiling as the excitement became so difficult to contain. Mick let out a soft huff, dropping his arms to his sides as he put one in his jumpsuit pocket.

"Really now? What are your thoughts on any other of the albums, like Iowa?" Your heart drops. Your music knowledge of the band was actually quite limited as you had only listened to a few tracks outside of their self titled release, so you were at a loss of words. Should I lie and make him at least have some sort of respect for me? Or should I admit that I have only heard one track off the album in question?  You think to yourself.
"Oh yeah, I absolutely loved that one!" You lied through my teeth, and nearly instantly regretted your decision. "What about that album?" You added, feeling guilty as my own desperation for his exception got the best of me.

"I was just curious as to see if you ever actually liked any other songs other than the bullshit we created back then. Judging from how you're acting, it feels like you actually haven't given it any thought whatsoever." He began grinding his teeth as he spoke, your heart dropping as you surveyed his reaction. You glance around nervously to see if any of the other VIP visitors were around with any of the other band members, but it seemed like you were alone with the towering, threatening man before you.

"I mean, I would actually enjoy it if it was more like self ti-" Mick brought one hand up to indicate that he was done listening to you, your eyes widening in surprise as you take a small step back; lowering your head in embarrassment. Before you could get another word in, you felt the sudden rush of pain as Mick landed a blow directly into your throat, his knuckles leaving indents in your soft flesh as you looked up to him in surprise. Struggling to breathe, you fall over and hold your neck in pain, teeth clenched tightly as he simply stood over you, his arms crossed over his chest once more.

"Shut the fuck up."

🎉 You've finished reading ⛧ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦 ⛧ A Slipknot Self-Insert Fanfiction 🎉