23 : Nice to Meet You (reprise)! - Farkle

I just realized I messed up the title of the last chapter, oops. Sorry about that.
And I know, this is a lucas and maya story and there's hardly any lucas and maya anymore.
Well, in the next two to three chapters, I'm really going to be focusing on our favorite couple, lucas and maya.
So, yeah. Enjoy the chapter!

********************************************

Farkle sighed, relief flooding through him as he walked into class. He just made it before the late bell rang.

He walked over to his usual seat in history, and sat down as the teacher opened her mouth and spoke to the class.

"Alright class! Lets get today started!" The teacher called out, clapping her hands.

As soon as Farkle made to get his binder out of his backpack, he felt something small hit his shoulder. He glanced behind him, to see Zay smirking, a couple of tiny paper balls on his desk. Farkle gave Zay a sharp glare, and turned his head forward. He heard Smackle giggle slightly, and he inwardly groaned, taking out his gray history binder.

The gray reminded him of the city skyscrapers.

And in turn, reminded him of his almost kiss with Riley, that happened just yesterday.

That very thought made him pause, and a little knife to go through his heart, remembering that moment in despair.

At the ring, Farkle quickly pulled away, and the two teens stared at each other in shock, equal blushes coating their cheeks in red.

At the second ring, Farkle quickly pulled Riley up, and she reached into her back pocket where her phone was. She picked it up as she broke out of his arms, and her eyes widened.

"It's my mom." She whispered to Farkle, and answered the call, clearing her throat to talk properly.

As she talked with her mother, Farkle shook his head and tried to calm down his racing heart. He didn't know what to do with his hands so he put them in his pockets, while shuffling his feet on the sidewalk, not knowing what to do with them either.

After a minute, Riley hung up, and looked to Farkle in apology.

"I'm so sorry Farkle, my mom wants me home." Riley said with an apologetic smile, and Farkle shook his head quickly.

"Oh, n-no, its okay!" Farkle replied quickly, a nervous laugh escaping him. "I can walk you home if you don't mind."

"Oh, alright." Riley giggled nervously.

A walk with Farkle after that was sure to not end well.

And with that, the two friends started walking towards Riley's home.

"Alright class, lets take out- oh, who are you?" The teacher asked as a boy came into the room, snapping Farkle out of the memory. He had dark skin, curly, dark hair, and dark eyes.

The class stared at him. "That's the new guy that I was talking about! Told you guys he was coming!" Farkle heard a girl behind him whisper quickly, and Farkle pushed the memory to the back of his mind.

"Hello miss. I'm Jordan. Jordan Racer." The boy, Jordan, said with a smile, and walked up to the teacher to hand her a little pink piece of paper. "This is room 12, right?"

The teacher studied the slip for a moment, then turned her gaze upon Jordan, her frown slipping into a smile. "Well, yes it is! You can sit right there." She pointed to a spot next to Avalon, who Farkle forgot was even there.

Farkle watched as Avalon's green eyes widened. She sat straight up in her chair, and tried to paint a neutral look on her face.

But Farkle knew she was shocked.