Torture

Recon's POV

"They're still not talking ma'am." said a Russian soldier

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it." I replied

I enter the torture chamber and see Phantom hanging in the middle of the room, her hands tied onto chains above her head.

"Enjoying your hospitality?" I asked

"Could be fucking better." snapped Emily

I approach her my face the same level as her, she was a bit shorter than me and since she's hanging up we were the same face level.

"I'll make it better just for you."

I punched her stomach making her grunt so I punched her twice. I punched her face, kneed her ribs and continued to punch her stomach area like a pig hanging dead on chains.

"Fuck you." mumbled Emily

She tries to kick me but I grab her leg and elbowed her knee, fracturing it. She screams in pain as her leg lays limp. I grab her other leg but she tries to pull away but I elbow that leg too fracturing it too. Emily screamed in pain and tears were streaming down her cheeks. I walk over and grab a metal bat and I start hitting her stomach over and over again with the metal bat. I didn't stop until she started spitting out blood from her mouth.

"You're pretty easy to break." I said

Emily groans in pain and shakes her head slowly.

"Still not going to talk?" I asked

"Never." she mumbled

I release her chains and drag her and tie her to a pole like a pig roasting on a fire. I lit the fire underneath her. I wasn't trying to burn her but I was trying to suffocate her. A few minutes later she starts coughing and gagging, she tried pulling on the chains trying to get out of the fire. I rotate the pole so that's she facing up at the ceiling and she starts gasping for air. I look at her with a smile and she glares at me.

"Still not going to talk?" I asked

"No..." she whispered

"Fine have it you way." I said

I tie her up back up on the chains so that she's hanging again. I grab the bat again and starts whacking every part of her body.

"Relax or your bone is going to break." I said as I hit her with the bat

After 3 minutes of hitting her I stop and she still wasn't talking.

"Fine, I didn't want to resort to this but your choice." I said

I nod to the kid I yelled at and he rushes to get me what I wanted.

"What are you doing?" asked Emily

The kid comes back with Emily's dad.

"Emily?"

"D-Dad?"

Emily's dad tries rushing to her but the kid smacks his head and drags him to the chair and ties him up.

"Mr Chen, your daughter isn't talking so I thought maybe she'll talk if I do something to you."

"Emily, don't worry about me don't tell her anything." said Emily's dad

I laugh and pull out my knife.

"No Tessa, stop please I'll tell you what I know for fucks sake don't hurt him." said Emily

"Well, that's too bad cause you were too late should have said that earlier." I replied