C1: The Park

Tsu sat down on the park bench, tired. Her dark-green jacket flowed in the wind, matching her braided hair that laid upon her chest. She picked up her phone, staring at the home-screen. In the corner of her eye, she saw a cheerful girl. She seemed to be talking to someone on the phone. Tsu didn't recognize them at first until she picked up the cheerful girl's voice. She was wearing a pink crop top and tight jeans with white sneakers- which was very distinctive from the others, as it was 57 Fahrenheit. "Hi, are you Ochako?" Tsu said, getting up from the cold park bench. "Yup, That's me! It's great to see ya', Tsu!" Ochako exclaimed, whilst making a cheerful smile. Tsu blushed a bit, and gestured Ochako to sit down on the park bench. "How are you today? Is everything good? Not to be, like, rude, or anything... but how are your parents?" Ochako made a slight smile to Tsu, and responded, "Thanks for asking. I'm doing great, especially since I'm with you! And, my parents are fine- My dad's sickness has been getting better, too!" Tsu chuckled and blushed. "That's great. I hope your dad get's better. " Tsu said, whilst maintaining her smile. Ochako rested her head on Tsu's shoulder, and they embraced.

To Be Continued...

A/n- This is an AU, by the way- if that wasn't obvious.