Ghost - Hanako x reader

THIS IS A FLUFF

If you want you can listen to the song Falling in love by Kurt Hugo Schneider! Its a really cute song :) 

Dear diary, 

I have known Hanako-kun for a long time. I even knew him when he was alive, He doesn't remember me though. I go to visit him whenever Yashiro and kou cant show up. It always brings a big smile to him and i's faces. I have to admit, I love him. He's of course too blind to notice. I try to give him obvious hints but he STILL doesnt understand what im doing! T-T

No im not old, Im actually the same age as hanako! Im also not part of the 7 wonders. Im part of the 1-no-wonders. Sounds stupid I know. But we didnt kill anyone to become a ghost. We killed ourselves which is a sin, so thats why im here in the first place. Anyway, Im currently walking to Hanako's bathroom while I write this! I can't wait to see him!

*At the bathroom* 

"Hey Hanako-Kun!" I say. I see Hanako come out from his little corner all excited like a little puppy. 

"Y/N! Your here!" he giggles.

 Atua he is the cutest person ever. He hovers over to you and gives you a hug. You hug back. "It's been a while hasnt it Y/N?" 

You giggle "Yeah... It has" He stares at you for a little, then says "Follow me to the rooftop." You of course follow him, wondering what he's planning. 

Once you get to the rooftop, you see the stars and the moon. You guys sit down on the rooftop and just talk. Then he starts talking about the stars. You love it when he talks about space. He always has this sparkle in his eye. You just stare at him smiling as he talks about the moon. 

"What are you looking at Y/N?" You go red and all wide-eyed.

"I- Uh- I was just looking at your eyes. They're really pretty." He looks at you, and for the first time you dont see a ghost, you see a boy. A cute one. 

"Thanks Y/N" He smiles. He then digs in his pocket clearly looking for something. You watch as a little rock comes out. Little did he know, you already knew what it was. Your eyes start to light up and little sparks are coming off of your body. (It happens when you get emotional. Good or bad) He looks at you confused. 

"Y/N? Are you ok?" He could tell something was different about you. "A-ah Im fine! It's just... Nothing. You wouldnt understand" He looks at you with that 'tell me the truth or i swear-' eyes. 

"AuGh. Ok ok fine...." You start to tear up and Hanako mumbles what sounded like your name. Your wimpers made Hanako so sad. He Hated seeing you cry.

"How do I say this.... Do you know why im not part of the 7 wonders hanako?" He looked at you and realized, you were right. You weren't in the 7 wonders. He never thought about that. 

"Yeah."

"..." "Hanako... I killed myself." Hanako went dead silent. He look at you wide-eyed and started to tear up. 

"B-but... Why? Why would you do that?" He started to cry. 

"My only friend, the only person left that I cared about died. I never felt happy after that. Then i got bullied, and I was sick of it."

"Y- Y/N..." He started to choke on his tears, normally he wouldn't care about how or who died. But he just couldnt bear to see Y/N and Yashiro go through death. 

"A-And that friend was you Hanako! Thats why I was sparking. I remember you telling me you got that rock from the moon! Everyday you would come up to me and tell me about space." You were balling at this point. 

"You never remembered me! It's like I was wiped clean from your memories! Hanako it hurts. How dare you not remember me?!" Before he could say anything, you were gone. 

You were curled up in a ball in the one place you felt safe, the closet. Nothings in it except the darkness. You were crying so much you could feel a small puddle forming underneath you. After another hour or so of crying, you fell asleep. You woke up in the bathroom you once loved. You looked around to see if anyone was there, but no one was there. Relieved, you were about to walk out but you felt something grab your shirt. It was hanako. He hugged you from behind. You could feel a damp circle forming in the back of your shirt. 

"Y/N.... Can we stay like this for a little?" 

"I'd like that" You guys just stood there in silence for a little.  He gripped tighter around your waist making a soft huff slip from your mouth. 

Part 2? 

I hope you guys enjoyed my first wattpad! :) I had a lot of fun writing it! ^-^