silly girl - Kou x reader

Fluff <3

You are really bad at math, and everyone knows it. You don't want to be bad at math, but you just can't seem to focus. You had way too much on your mind at a time. No one understood except 1 person. Kou Minamoto. He understood you more than you understood yourself. He took his time to make sure you were caught up with everything in school, walked you to school, saved you, and even sometimes paid for your food (Which he insisted on even though you had money) Those are only some of the reasons why you fell in love with him.

"Hey Y/N!" You see Kou running up to you with that same charming smile. 

You giggle, "Hey, Kou." He looks at you and for one second, it looked like he was blushing. Cute <3

"Are you caught up with all your work? Do you need any help with anything?" He asked. 

"Yeah I finished. I think im good for a little. What about you? I may not be that smart, but I could be your emotional support or something! ^-^" You smiled. He laughed and said "That would be nice." Then he went on and on about some random stuff which you thought was adorable. 

It was after school and you guys were walking down an empty street when you did something you never thought you could before. 

You brushed your hand against his, but he didn't seem to notice so you grabbed part of his hand like this:

Kou blushed and looked down at you to see your head facing the opposite way. He chuckled  and held your hand for the rest of the way home. He gave you one last squeeze before letting go of your hand. Disappointed, you pout. He smirks and kisses your forehead and says "Goodnight Y/N." You look at him, red and say "You missed." He looks at you red aswell, grabs your hips and pulls them closer to him. You wrap your arms around him and your lips touch. It felt like heaven. 

"Thats more like it." You say hugging him after you guys kissed. "I love you Y/n." 

"I love you too."

After that you guys were practically inseparable. (not like you weren't already before) He gave you the best cuddles and always let you wear his sweatshirts. God you loved him so much.

Hope you guys enjoyed this one! this is a little spam. lol I don't normally post this much haha anyway, goodnight.