𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

so i think there will be 15 chapters, but i might do 20 based off of what i feel/ what you guys want ❤️ I will also begin editing previous chapters because they need it.

Target is spelled weird in english, Kaminari thought, reading the large red sign above the store. "So this is really where she works, huh?" he thought out loud.

However, he said it in Japanese and some woman heard him. "Do you know English? if not, just go back to China. We don't need more communists here." Kaminari titled his head, "um, i do know English." Her face reddened like an angry cartoon character, but it was embarrassment instead . "So, now the chinese are a little more considerate, huh?" Kaminari continued to look at her confused. "I am not Chinese, I am Japanese." He admitted. "So where you got Chinese from, I am not sure, but I will not sit here and be insulted by an old woman. so have a nice day."

Her jaw dropped to the floor; she had never heard a foreigner smart-mouth back. It was only something she has seen an American do. Is he American, just speaking Chinese?

He continued to walk inside the door when he saw her. Y/N. She hadn't seen him yet, so he decided he would surprise her. He looked at the aisle number, deciding the best way to surprise her is to buy groceries and go through her line.

He grabbed a bag of chips named Doritos before putting his hat on. I've never heard of these before. He realized that his hair is his most noticeable feature, so he must cover it up.

"Will these be all today," Y/N said, not looking up from the chips. He tried his best to speak with no accent, "Um, yes." "2.41" she finally looked up as he walked towards the bagging section. "Kaminari?" she said sort of nonchalantly. He ripped the hat off and smiled. "The one, the only baby." She squealed of excitement, earning the looks of some boomers. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE HERE!!"

A tall man, not very good looking, walked out with his hands on his hips. "Y/N. I believe i told you screaming and disregarding work isn't acceptable. get back to work or you won't have work."

"Wow, what a dunce." Kaminari said in Japanese. "Kind of like Koki, but meaner."