School Life... Horrible Life

My school life was bad and I was depressed all the time, one good thing I had was my best friend. She was there through everything.

I was being spat on, disgraced for being siblings with my sister because they hated her and decided to pass it on to me too. I never hated my sister for it as it was never her fault or doing it was the bullies, they were just horrible cause they felt insecure about their own lives. That all bullies are, they're missing something from their life so they feel that means they're allowed to take away from others. No that's not right at all...

I was suicidal at 3 points in school, all three times I ended up stopping halfway through as I wanted to be better and not cause distress for my family and friends and thought it would actually make the bullies think they've got the better over me which they didn't, almost but I won.

My best friend Gemma pulled me through my depression and helped me see the world better and that I should live for myself not die for others.

I got in trouble with warnings from the police when I posted a video on YouTube stating how I overcame my depression, was doing better and how I got there (yeah I know how can you get in trouble for bettering your mental health right?) they told me I was disturbing others with graphic content and making people uncomfortable, I never forced the video on anyone I just posted it online so people can see my journey and people looked of their own accord. But someone from my school saw it and reported it to the police.. Which got me in trouble at school and counselling which concluded what I already knew I ahd depression and anxiety.. Whoopie thanks for stating the obvious like I didn't already know from the crushing reality of life and every second my view on happiness in every part of the world was slipping through my fingers each moment that passed.

Towards the end of school I just couldn't wait for it to be over, I was counting the days till I left I wanted out of there... It wad hell for me because even when I had a bit of fun my head ruined it by overthinking and messing it up so I never dared to get too happy.