Imagine Five: Cam*

I've had this idea bouncing around for a while and I'd eventually like to turn this into a full-length fic. For now though, I just want you guys to enjoy this little piece of what I could come up with.

(Warning: Male Masturbation and Knife Play)

2020

It was a Saturday night and I was unsurprisingly, sitting at home, wallowing in my antisocial sorrows. Ever since I've become sober, most outings have become pointless to attend. Usually, those kinds of things lead to drunken mistakes and trippy highs, none of which I am into any longer. I'll let my friends have all of that. I'm content with being in my living room enjoying a red bull.

So what am I, a lonely middle-aged man, going to get into tonight? Why finding some decent porn to get off to, that's what. I wasn't particularly interested in any of the many awaiting women in my harem. Sometimes it gets a bit boring when it's given up so damn easily. I would love to indulge in a little pursuit every once and a while. It makes the prize that much more sweet.

Here I was, sitting in front of my laptop, searching through endless explicit videos. Unfortunately, none of them were piquing my interest which, might I add was abnormal. Normally, I would've found something at least mediocre enough to assist me in a little stimulation and imagination but sadly, nothing tonight. So, I became desperate.

I closed out my current tab and opened a new one, hastily typing in the name of a live cam site that I'd stumbled across not too long ago on a night, much like this one. It might seem crazy but, there's something much more invigorating about knowing the footage you were watching was live in living color. It was currently happening somewhere in the world at the exact same time you were watching. And it wasn't some big studio production that was replayed more times than I switch underwear. It made the whole POV situation that much more personal.

I know watching women in vulnerable, intimate sessions was kinda creepy to some people but that's what the site was made for, right? To help mem like me get off and to help the performers earn a little cash.

Once the site loaded, I entered my information for the account I was currently paying for using a reloadable gift card. Couldn't have anyone wondering why I was paying for this now, could I?

The home screen came to life as loud club type music and lewd sounds of feminine pleasure filled the room via the speakers on the sides of my device. I immediately started to scroll through the various cams, showing off all shapes, sizes, and colors of women. Most of them were very attractive, as you'd guess but that wasn't all I was looking for tonight. I had a raging hard on that just wouldn't quit, and I was full of stress. I needed someone that was gonna help me cum hard enough to put me to sleep.

I'd spent the last 5 minutes scrolling through the site until one cam in particular caught my attention.

This woman wasn't completely covered up yet, she was considerably modest compared to all the other ones I had scrolled past. She was wearing some bright red lingerie with matching stockings and heels. I hurriedly clicked on her feed.

She was brown-skinned and slim but had a very impressive set of hips on her. I felt as my eyes moved up to inspect her face noticing that her own eyes were slanted, possibly meaning she was blasian because she certainly appeared to be black. Her skin was smooth and her hair was dark, much like her eyes. She had the richest pools of chocolate crashing in waves against her irises. This woman was a fucking vision. And I was pretty sure I'd found my entertainment for the night.