three

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

"Mcfly!!" y/n yelled in fury.

She had only gotten home to quickly eat something, do homework and leave to help her grandpa, but the place wasn't fit for that.

"I already told him to not touch anything." She grumbled. y/n carefully picked up some stuff and placed it on a shelf. "I'll murder him."

She decided to stay another extra hour to see how much she could get fix. "Bloody hell. Is that Einstein's food. Ugh."

However, she wasn't the only one having a bad afternoon. Marty finally made it home and the first thing he saw was a tow truck with his father's car all wrecked.

His face fell as he grumbled, "Perfect, just perfect."

He opened the door now hearing his dad's boss, Biff, yell. "I can't believe you loaned me a car, without telling me it had a blind spot. I could've been killed!" He exaggerated.

His dad stood there looking weak, trying to avoid any further problems. "Now, now, Biff, now, I never noticed any blind spot before when I would drive it. Hi, son."

"But what are you blind McFly, it's there. How else do you explain that wreck out there?"

Marty sigh placing his skateboard down before turning back to see the talking.

"Now, Biff, um, can I assume that your insurance is gonna pay for the damage?" George said meekly.

"My insurance, it's your car, your insurance should pay for it." Bill replied agitated. "Hey, I wanna know who's gonna pay for this? I spilled beer all over it when that car smashed into me. Who's gonna pay my cleaning bill?"

Marty scoffed at Biff still not believing his unfortune.

"Uh?" He couldn't know how else to reply.

"And where's my reports?" Biff demanded more than asking.

"Uh, well, I haven't finished those up yet, but you know I figured since they weren't due till–"

Biff dragged George by his tie not caring for excuses and proceeded to knock him in the head.

"Hello, hello, anybody home?" Biff continued knocking on George's head. "Think, McFly, think. I gotta have time to get them re-typed." He let go out George's tie letting the man walk.

"Do you realize what would happen if I hand in my reports in your handwriting. I'll get fired. You wouldn't want that to happen, would you? Would you?" He again pulled him by the tie

"Of course not, Biff, now I wouldn't want that to happen." George said more pathetic. "Now, uh, I'll finish those reports up tonight, and I'll run em them on over first thing tomorrow, alright?"