Chapter 7: First Anniversary

[Bold text = heard from the megaphone]

(Y/n pov)

Today is me and Chisato's 1st year anniversary as a couple, we both graduated high school and are in the same university for college. Today, me and Chisato has a date-

*RING*

Y/N: Oh, Chi-chan's calling...

I answered the phone and...

Chisato: I- I'm sorry, N/n-kun... The agency won't let me skip practice... Our date is cancelled... I'm sorry...

Y/n: Th- That's fine... We'll have our date tomorrow.

Chisato: Thank you for understanding, love.

Y/n: Well, you better get back to practice...

She then hanged up the call... I was about to break down for of course us missing out on our first anniversary but... I had an idea... I stood up from my seat at the cafe and...

~Two hours later~

(Chisato pov)

While we were having a break from practice...

???: Chisato!!! Come down!!!

Someone shouted at the front of the agency, as we looked at the window, it was Y/n!

I immediately came down and saw Y/n with a bouquet of flowers and Poppin'Party at the back holding a large cartolina that says "Happy anniversary, Chi-chan!"

Y/n: Happy anniversary, love!

This gained the attention of many people as they started clapping while I rushed to him and hugged him.

Y/n: Hey, this is for you.

He said as he gave the bouquet

Chisato: I love you, Y/n!

I said as I give him a kiss in a lips that the whole crowd cheered.

Chisato: You really did this all for me?

Y/n: Yes, I know we can't go out that often because of your job as an actress and being in a band but it's fine as long as I know that you love me back.

~Flashback~

(Y/n pov)

I called popipa, my close friends from our junior year and...

Y/n: Hey guys!

Kasumi: Hi, Y/n-san!

Y/n: You guys free?

Kasumi: We're here at the Yamabuki bakery.

Y/n: I'll meet you guys there...

I then went as fast as I could to the bakery...

As I got there, they all greeted me and I told them my plan. They all agreed to help so after an hour we finished the cartolina with the greeting... While we were going to the agency I bought a bouquet while the megaphone was owned by Saaya's parents.

~Back to the present~

Y/n: So, can we have our date now?

Chisato: I still have practice...

Y/n: We can break the rules once in a while...

Chisato: Fine, you win...

I said my thanks to Popipa while Chisato said farewell to Pasupare... We then ran off and continued our date.

While walking to the cafe...

Chisato: I can't believe you'd do that and... Happy first anniversary!

Y/n: Oh right, you never greeted me back at the agency...

Chisato: C'mon the cafe's near...

Y/n: I love you, Chi-chan.

Chisato: I love you too, N/n-kun.