02.

Homewrecker- Marina and The Diamonds

Lay Me Down- Sam Smith

Sex on the Beach- PARTYNEXTDOOR

Allison Peters

"Is this alright?" I had on a black shirt with white block letters spelling PUNK and black leggings.

"I guess it will do." Lily huffed disappointed.

"What did you want me to wear?" I complained.

"A short black tight dress." She held it up.

"Hell no."

"Just this once? Pretty please." Lily begged.

"Just this once, I mean it!" I snapped.

We went back to my house and Lily began to do my makeup.

"Please nothing too wild."

After sitting at my vanity for about 15 minutes Lily finished.

"There, all done." She smiled.

"Wow I have to admit for being a bitch 98% of the time you're really good a makeup." I confessed.

"I would be offended but it's true so.." Lily laughed.

Then I decided to curl my hair. My makeup up consisted of concealer, pressed powder, natural eye shadow, mascara, eyeliner, matte ruby lipstick, and my eyebrows filled in.

"You should get going." Lily pushed.

"You aren't coming?"

"No I'm going to go home and watch some Pretty Little Liars instead. I'm totally pmsing."

"Okay bye then." Lily waved goodbye. I followed her out and got in my car and drove to Nate's house.

"Here goes nothing." I whispered and knocked on the door.

"You're here! On time?" Nate answered. Nate was wearing a black hoodie and black jeans with a SnapBack on. I followed Nate in and noticed not many people were here yet.

"Want anything to drink?" Nate asked.

"Sure."

"Here." Nate handed me a red plastic cup. "By the way don't let anybody give you a drink unless it's Sam or I. I know you haven't been to many parties but you don't want to have anybody slip something in it."

I nodded and drank some more. More and more people began coming to the party. I saw Sammy and I noticed my drink was empty so I asked him to fill it up.

"Thanks." I smiled.

I took a sip and it was strong alcohol. I kept drinking and drinking. I felt good and not sad for once, it was like my feelings were numb.

"Want to dance?" Gilinsky asked.

"Yeah."

Our bodies were on top of each other grinding and the music was loud. Damn I felt great. That's when I made eye contact with Nate. Nate rushed over to us. "Allison we should get you home." He basically shoved Gilinsky off.

"Bye. Next time we can see how well our lips move together." I said while getting thrown over Nate's shoulder.

"Which one is your car?"

"This one." I pointed to my Range Rover.

"Wait the Range Rover is yours? Damn it's a beauty." Nate felt the hood of my car.