4- Awake

Journal woke up again the next morning, and attempted to sit up, but couldn't.

"Wh-" He looked down and saw Blindfold, cuddling him, sleeping soundly. He was startled, and slightly unnerved. He was going to move but.... She seemed so peaceful... He just hoped none of his housemates burst in unannounced... That's something Mp3 did often-

He somewhat had the urge to pet her, but restrained himself because it's not like she was a cat or something- He just... Laid there... She pulled him in a little bit tighter, and he just tensed up. He really didnt want to wake her up, but he was uncomfortable with all this contact.

"Blindfold, wake up." He said softly, putting a hand on her and shaking her softly. Her eyes fluttered open, yet were unseeing. She yawned, and let go of journal.

"Hiiii" She said, stretching.

"Why did you come up here? I thought you were alright sleeping on the floor...?"

"I was, but i had a nightmare and i didnt wanna wake you so i just lied next to you to calm myself down, since that's what i do with my sisters sometimes when im scared."

"...ah.... Well, alright then, I suppose... We should go get breakfast, Gelli may have started cooking it already." He sat up, then stood up, doing a small but stiff stretch. Blindfold got up as well. Standing next to him. Journal opened the door, and led Blindfold out to the dining room, where some were sitting and eating.

(short chaaapter oops)