Finding my Reetu

Title - Finding My Ritwika(reetu)
Characters of the story
Chandrasekhar rao- (hero father name )
Swathi-(hero mother name)
Pranay- (hero of the story)
Ritwika-(heroine of the story)
Naveen -(hero best friend)
Ramya- (heroine best friend)
These are the characters that revolve Through the story.
Coming to story,  At the age of 10 years ,
Pranay (hero) mother was died in an Accident. So on that onwards his father Was Mentally disturbed and edict to Drinking and Smoking. His son observed But he is  Speechless 😑to say anything To him. After Some days he asked him, Dad ,
Mom was passed at my childhood. Then I Feel lonely and unconscious for some Days. Now  I am normal because of  your Love and Care on me. If you drink Continuously then Your health and my Career  will also in Trouble dad.  My School sir told that the "Future Depends On what we do today" . So Once think Dad. And I know the pain of you Dad but
"Yesterday Is a history, tomorrow is a Mystery, today is a gift of god" Dad so Please Try to understand my pain . So  I Also have Pain, but what we do. Just we want to Leave It . Think about future.
Give me a promise,  that you don't drink Again.he don't speak for sometime then After he said ok son i will  promise you That I Never drink from today onwards. Then he Said ok dad thanks for leaving Your bad Habits for me. His father said I Want my son To be happy in life. So I can Do anything for You . Then  they both Completed their dinner And go to sleep. On that day onwards they Lived happily. So after some years hero was Grown up, He Is teenage (18) and looks very Beautiful😍. And he is topper of the Class. Some girls Also like him because, Of his Character and 🙏helping nature. One girl  Loved him  very much, but he Neglects  her Words, Because he thought
Its only attraction not love.  One day she Express her feelings to him , then he said We Are just 👭👬👫that's it  . Then she Replied No i love ❤ you very much. Please accept My love then , he said Sorry i don't have any Feelings on you. Then she asked what was Your problem, Then he said in this age love ❤Is not There it's not attraction.Love is Different. Then she asked what is the Difference. Then he told like this. .....
"Love is expressing emotions.
"Attraction is getting crazy after  seeing The Person"And
"Love is not between beautiful  man and Woman.
Love ❤ is between two beautiful hearts."
I think you have understand😉 about it. Then He said ok it's  too late 🏃I will go To home 🏠 . We will talk this Matter Tomorrow. she Don't spoke any word and left From that Place.
On the next morning, he is talking to her, But She is neglects his words and she is Not Speaking🗣 to him and it continues Till one Week. One fine morning🌞 he Asked her What happens to you why are You are not Talking with me. Then she Said . Leave me 😔Alone. Sorry for Everything he said.Then She immediately Replied I suffering because Of you. You Will also get this type of Situation  in your Life.Then you also suffer More than me. Then you definitely think About me in Your mind.  So after some days His final Exams are completed and he got Good Percentage in his final exams. Now he Want to study 📚✏ engineering in Foreign, But due to financial 💵problems. He missed His 😴💭dream and joined in A residence College which was 30 Kilometres from his  Town.
At the starting of the first 🥇year  he Concentrates only on studies. Few days Passed he loved a girl , ritwika who was Beautiful and innocent🙄. At starting They Were only friends, But later on  he Move very Close to her because . She is Very polite and Make friends easily and Positive thinking  And smile😊😎made Him special Attraction On her. But at the  Ending of Their year  he Confirm ✅that  He is in Love with her. So Many times he  Wants To share his feeling With her. But He has a Doubt whether she  Accept his love❤ or Not. Before that I want To  know if she Has a boyfriend or not. If she Had a 👦Boyfriend I leave her and I don't  Disturb Her in my whole life. If she  was free Then I propose her. But before I want to tell This love❤ matter to my friend  ( naveen) Who will help 🙏me to find the full details Of Her. So I will tell him in the evening After the College is over. He told love Matter to him. Then he shocked 😱 you Both were good Friends till now. But  Today you are staying That you are loving Her. Then pranay(hero) Replied I am 🤔 is It love Or attraction till Now. But if we late 🏃?Late to express my Feeling then I will Suffer. Think once again It's love❤ or Attraction. Then he said it's Love there is a Lot of difference between Love and Attraction.
"Attraction decrease with increase of Time."
"Love increases with the increase of Time.Simple logic " .  And the "attraction is Temporary, but love is permanent".So That's Why I confirmed✅ I m in love👫.
So please help my love , you're my best Friend so I'm  saying only  to you. Then he Said ok i will definitely help to my friend , But I have some fear 😱if there is any Problem Means my father will definitely   Beat 👊💥 Me. Then he said no problem i Will there  for You. If  anything Happens I know how to Manage it. Then his friend( naveen) asked Him Ok But how do you propose her, then he Said I already ✍️wrote a love letter 💌to give Her. So before First you check ☑how it is. If It's Good👍 then I will give her. Then he Said Yaa sure i will read now. He reads 📖like This.
If you are 😔alone,
I'll be your shadow.
If you want to cry ,
I'll be your shoulder.
If you are not happy😢,
I'll be your smile.
If you need me,
I always be there. 
Then he laughter  and said like that I  Think It's not a love letter💌 it's like a
Quotations, then he said stop laughing 😅😅😅😅. And give me any idea 💡. I Also don't know because I never loved a
Girl till now. So I can't but I will enquiry all Her details by tomorrow. Then he said Ok And Thanks for supporting 💪 me. On The Next day of evening   he Went 🏃 to her Home where she was Living. In that place There are some Friends of naveen, (his Friend) ,so it is Easy 😎to know the details. All the Friends said that she was good girl. And Decent girl. But they told that one Person Is disturbing her daily, and proposing Her. She told so many times I don't love Anyone because I have so many goals in My Life to achieve it. So 🙏 please leave Me. And moved from that place. But he Won't Leave her. So after that he say Thanks to Them and went to his home. On The next Day  he went to college, then Pranay asked What do you know about. Her. Then he said I Will tell you after the College completed Listen the class.Then He said ok. After the College over then he Said I will tell you but Don'tdfeel Emotional. Then he said ok, and His Friend told all the situations of her by 👂Listening to it his heart ❤was broken And Unconscious for sometime.  I don't Want to Leave her, I want her till my end 🔚Of my life. Tell me friend is there any Way. Then he said Only one way that you Should propose her. But how ? then he Said three 3⃣ days after There is  Valentine's Day(feb 14) it's a Special day For all the lovers like you. I think It is the Right way and day to express your love to Her. Then he said ok. And I am Waiting for That day. And said these words To him.
Many people will walk 🚶in and out of Our Life, but only true friends will leave Footprints in your 💕💕. Then his friend Said Thanks friend for your  love towards Me. Iam Very happy for your words. Then He said ok And Left that place. On that Night 🌃 ritwika Calls 📞 To his best Friend ramya and said That One ☝ boy is Disturbing me  from one Week. I told him So many times I'm not Interested In love With out. But daily he is Putting Warning ⚠🚧Messages . I don't Know what To do For this problem. So I think You will  Definitely help me. Then she replied  Does Your father know  this incident. Then She Said no, he is a business man 💼👔👖 Who Thinks about 💰💵💵, he Has no time ⌚To Spend with me. Then How can I share My Sorrow 😔. I Understand your problem. Then She said Ok I will tell you tomorrow How to Solve This issue. Until then take care And Goodnight. Then she said ok.
On the next 🌞 morning she told her that  We Will  see like this two days.if he Continues Like this ,then we will go to Police station And Give a complain on Him. Then they will Do Their work in their Style. Then  she said Thanks ramya for Your support . On the next Day ( feb 14) He is ready to express, his Heart ❤💖Was pounding . He is waiting in College⏳⏳ From morning - evening  . But She Won't come. Then he has a tension in Face, and thinking in his mind everyday She Come to college, but what happens Today She won't come then he asked his Friend did You known what happens to Her, then his Friend said I don't know but I Try to known What happens. Then he said Do ⚡fast. Ian Going mad. He said ok . Then
He went to his house 🏠 then his father Asked why are you so late today. Then he Said I went to my friends home  so that's Why I am late. He said ohh. Go and fresh Up I Will arrange 🍽dinner. He completed His Dinner and calls 📞to his friend and Asked About his lover. Then he said I'm Sleeping so I will tell you tomorrow Morning. Don't  worry About it. Be cool And sleep. He said ok.

On next morning he asked his friend, then He Said. I don't know how to tell that Issue. But I Know that you are very Feeling very tension So I saying. He said That your lover is Missing . Then he said What? Yaa it's real my Friends in that area Told me today morning. So at first I don't Understand what is Happened. Then  his Friend moved fast and Went to railway Station to die. Then naveen Stop him and Said are you mad . Then he Said yaa iam Mad on her. I love her very Much I don't  Live without her so I will die. Then he said Life is short, so we can  enjoy 😊The life. You father is  living on for you. So We Should give good name to  your parents. They are not accepting any thing from us Only love. So iam your friend so i am Saying All these words then, after your  Wish. Then He said I don't think about it And hugged him And said sorry for the Stupid decision taken By me. Then he Said ok. And his friend said Like this
We can live with out 👭👬👫friends
We can live with out girl friends
We can live with out lover but
We can't live with out our parents.
Thanks for your  motivation words. Then After they leave that place.
For some days he is not talking to Anyone Like before
Feeling alone 😔and he is not Concentrated On ✏studies. He got less Marks at the end Of examinations. He  Can't control the pain One side love 👫 And another side Education, so He  edict to Drinking and Smoking. And  grow Full Beard like devadas.
After somedays his lover best friend Avantika asked like this.
Pranay are you free after college. Then He Said  I am free, but why are you asking Like That. Then she said it's secret🤫thing So I Don't want to tell you here. What is The Secret he asked, then she said it's About Avantika. After college come to College Backside. Then he said ok. And They went to Class. So after completion Of her college They went to the place. He Asked now tell Me What do you know About her. She said all Our College friends And their family👪 Relatives Are thinking🤔 That  may be, she Has a boy 👦Friend So they think if this Issue will known to Parents they will not Accept their Love❤ So they think escaping From house 🏠Is The best solution for it. Then she said (Friend) But it is wrong she is Good girl all Are talking about her very badly SO I got Angry and I want to slap 👋Them .But his Father is there so I was calm.  And hide My Emotions and 💧😢tears. After That I Asked So many persons of her area People but they Said don't her. I was Confused 😵 yesterday Only we talk to Each Other but suddenly she Was Missing. So I  Asked our friends to help Me in this situation To find her. But they Are Not responding. So I Know that you Are Loving her very sincerely  SO i want Your help To find her. He asked How do You know. I Asked your friend (Naveen), Why you are not Concentrating on Studies✏ then he said all The story of You. Then He said ok..... I will Help you Because i Love her. Love never dies. And
Lover - means
L- Lack of 😔sorrows
O- Ocean 🌊 of tears
V- Valley of life
E- End of life
R- Small risk
After that he got a phone 📞 call from an Unknown person.  He lifts and say hello!  Then he shocked 😱 ?
This was the first part of the story....
1) Who calls him from an unknown Number?? And why he was 😱shocked??
2) Who kidnapped her ??
What was the reason  behind it??
3) Will she alive or not??
These mystery I will  tell you in second Part of my story. ...

Until they stay  stay home.
Stay safe

My quotes:   1) Boys Use The Word "Friend ship" To Start Love And Girl Use The Word" Friendship" To End Love.

                                               Written 📝by
                                                Upendra