PART 27

HERMIONE'S POV

It's been a month since i've woken up at St.Mugos , a month since my Ginny fell into a coma after giving birth prematurely ,to our greatest gifts ,our baby boy and baby girl . the doctor says that Ginny will wake up anytime now .The potions she was given in the past, damaged some of her organs and her magic has been working over time to heal them , giving birth strained the already strained magic and it sort of shut her body off until she is fully recovered .and having multiples caused early labour, the twins were both underweight and had respiratory problems ,when they were born so they have been kept at the hospital until they are at the correct size and can breath on their own, I hope it's before ginny wakes up because it would crush her seeing then so tiny and having nutritional potions spelled into them .

I'm currently in her hospital room ,the Blacks just left ,they come  here any chance they get .

"A..Angel ?" my head snaps to ginny's bed and she's not moving 

I am officially losing it .

"Angel "

" Baby Girl?" I see ginny open her eyes and i can't help the tears running from my eyes , I quickly get her water and help her drink .

" Hermione were is my baby ?" she asks in a panicked voice ,touching her belly .

"Shh baby they are fine baby we can go see them as soon as the doctor clears you " the doctor walks in the room  as i finish the sentence . he checks her and she is in perfect health .Ginny gets dressed and ready to leave .

" why did you say them instead of him or her ?" 

" you'll see when we get there "

We enter thr neonatal and walk to our babies.

" meet our son and daughter baby girl"

" ow hermione they are so beautiful, I can't believe we didnt notice I'm pregnant with twins. My little babies , they are so cute , can we go home now . I want to be alone with my babies and my Angel."

"Doctor when can we take them home with us
"
" Today, your babies are breathing well on their own and they are quit the foodies "  the doc says .

" they probably take after Ron " Ginny says with a giggle picking one of the twins up .i take the other twin and we go to our apartment in muggle london.

" we need to name them " Ginny says after we settle down.

" I was thinking  Asher Dusk  Black for the boy"

" I love it how about Ash Aurora Black for the girl. Why Black though ? "

"Cause my biological surname is Harmonic . So I'm  basically Hermione Harmonic . So i think its safe to say that I'd rather be Hermione Black"

" Ok Angel, let's go to bed , I miss being in your arms "

" come on baby girl . Jade has been whinning since you woke up . "

And with that we went to bed.

-------------------------------------------

It's been a week since Ginny and the twins came home , and today we are meeting up with the family . Another family gathering to introduce the babies to the gang .

" Are you ready babe?" I ask Ginny.

" Yes take Ash I'll take Asher. I can't wait to surprise the others with the twins "

" yeah me too. Good thing the doctor only allowed me to see them at the hospital or your dads would have stolen them "

We floo to Draco's and Ron's place .they have a big back yard so it's great for these gatherings .

We arrive in their dinning room and no one is there . We walk outside to see everyone enjoying themselves and just relaxing

" Hey guys " Ginny says .

Everyone turns to us .Arthur squeals and hugs us cooing over the babies . The others follow .

"They are so cute . Come on let's introduce them to their cousins .Ron has baby Ruby Black" Draco says .

" And this is baby  Ambrose Potter"

They all start cooing over the babies , the guys and I decide to get some drinks .

" soo how's fatherhood treating you guys ?" I ask them

" well I'll tell you onething , Ruby is as loud as her madad " Ron says

" madad ? " i ask confusedly

" Draco says he is madad and I'm dad , don't wanna confuse the babies . I don't know man , I'm sleeping on the sofa half the time cause Ruby doesn't know what night is ."

Harry and I just chuckle at him as he shoves fruits in his mouth.

" Ambrose is a quiet baby. But when he is angry all hell breaks loose he literally just screams . You got to love the little monsters though, they are too adorable not to love ."Harry says

" The twins cry and poop in sync . Ginny makes it look easy though , they literally just puke on me when i try to burp them "

" you probably shake them too much , you have to be gentle " Ron says

" yeah mate " harry adds

"Well now I know "

"So guys Sev and I found a great cottage in this area .Ron you might know the place its just on the outskirts of the village "

" That's a great cottage and it has a lot of space and its very expandable "

" congrats Harry , ah man can't wait to get a house . I want to surprise Ginny with a house but you guys know I'm shit at these things . "

" Then ask her best friends for advice, and you know they won't lie if the house you pick is shit . We all know how opinionated the trio is "

" Bloody hell man , I don't wanna be you . Their words hurt "

Wow Ron thank you for the support

" Ron do you mind changing her . I want to serve lunch ." Draco says appearing with baby Ruby

" No problem , let's go my little poop monster , we going to take the pooptzen to the bintzen , yes we are " My best friend is reduced to baby talk by a poop monster , I've seen it all.

" He is so good with her , you know he complains that Ruby doesn't sleep but he sneaks into her room at night and stares at her , I mean would you not wake up if you feel the presence of an old man just being creepy , he even sleeps on the rocking chair and complains about a sore back"

We laugh and Ron walks in with a sleeping Ruby.

" I need blankets and small pillows "

" They better be for the baby Ron, we have visitors you can't knock off on the make shift bed again " Draco yells from the kitchen . Ron blushes

" ok fine "

" accio them then and put them on the dinning room floor i think all the babies are sleeping now ." Ron does as Draco says and Harry and I go take our babies and lay them on the blankets as well .

We eat and the babies wake up Ron , Harry and I sit on the makeshift bed and play with the babie , Arthur , bella , Elly , Cissa and Sirius fetch the babies . One minute we were chatting about the wedding (hintidy hint hint )  the next Ron was telling us how soft tbe blankets were and then we lay our heads on the soft blankets . And we were out .