You Belong Here

Just my luck. Now I'm stuck down here with something watching my every move until help arrives. How long is this going to take? Several hours is my guess. I'm not going back through that vent again. I'm staying right here where it's safe. William checked more of the surroundings of the security office. There seemed to be a system of small pipes connected to the wall leading to somewhere, a large, built-in light grey speaker, probably used for announcements or something, a fuse box, and a seemingly random button pad. What does this thing do?

He tried pressing in a random code, but nothing happened. There must be some kind of activation code lying around here somewhere. He also noticed that there were three large red button, one next to each door and one right next to the open vent above the desk. Hmm, wonder what this does. He pressed the button to the right doorway, and immediately, a steel door blocked the door. The door didn't seem to have a handle, rather, it seemed to be activated by pressing the red button.

The same thing must go for the other buttons, I'm guessing. He pressed the red button again to reopen the door. Let's see what I can work with here. This desk is disgusting! Whoever worked here clearly didn't clean up after himself. There were several crumpled up pieces of paper and an empty soda bottle on the desk, so William just shoved them over to make space for himself. Then he decided to take a better look at the animatronic that was lying near the monitors.

The little bear animatronic didn't look like he was activated, so there wasn't much need to be worried. It seemed to be much more friendly-looking than Bon-Bon was. The little bear's suit felt like a combination of both metal and plastic. It had the same color pattern and body design as Funtime Freddy did: white and purple plating, and the same black tie and top hat. Unlike Funtime Freddy, this bear lacked a hand-puppet on its right hand, leaving it with two four-fingered hands. The bear was a bit chubbier than Funtime Freddy, too. He also seemed to have small buckteeth, circular pink cheeks, and large blue eyes.

 He also seemed to have small buckteeth, circular pink cheeks, and large blue eyes

William picked up the little bear to see if there was any way to turn him on. He weighed a bit more than Bon-Bon did, but it wasn't too much of an inconvenience. There seemed to be some kind of button on the bear's back, so he decided to press it to see what would happen. Almost immediately, the bear reacted, jumping out of William's hands and landing on the desk. What was odd with this animatronic was that instead of just attacking William, he seemed to be rather excited to see him. The bear jumped with excitement and began to introduce himself.

"Hello there! I am a model three assistance and entertainment animatronic companion. But you can just call me Helpy for short! I am programmed to help whoever activated me for any job task questions you might have. So, what can I help you with?"

The animatronic had a very high-pitched voice, but unlike Funtime Freddy's annoying voice, Helpy's voice was very adorable and funny to listen to. He seemed to have a very good and cheerful attitude. To be honest, other than Baby, this little guy is the friendliest animatronic I've met all week so far. He's actually offering to help me out! Maybe he knows if there is any other way out of this place or not. William responded to Helpy.