Chapter 11

Miss me

I've been trying a new way of writing tell me if you like this one or should I go back to the old one

Warning lemon in this chapter
..................................................

"Master you can summon another servant" Spoke Jeanne as she drew the magic circle with Musashi while Hestia was hiding behind Gil

Bell started singing the chant , the magic circle started glowing until someone appeared. a girl? she was a human child holding a scythe with chains , the former was wearing a hooded coat with two small cat ears with an eye mark, under the coat you can see she was wearing armor chest plate gauntlets etc. she has purple hair going down to her waist , she was almost the tall of Hestia.

"Servant lancer Ana has answered your call grant me your orders master" the girl now named Ana declared herself " ah-h yes my name is Bell Cranel I am your master" Ana nodded she turned her to look at the other servants until she met Hestia " master I sense some divine power in that child " she pointed at Hestia , while Hestia fumed with anger at Ana for calling her a child.              

" who do you call a child I am the goddess of hearth and home Hestia , and does child have chest like this one " she started puffing out her chest while Ana felt a little bit of jealousy , and she looked at bell and bell looked back at her " are you hungry Ana , oh and call me bell ".

"yes bell" she held out her hand and took a hold of it while the others just stood like statues " well at least they're getting along " Jeanne pointed out " I am gonna go to sleep today was a long day " Hestia sighed and went to a random room she can find " goddess wait put a falna on Ana " Hestia started the falna ritual when completed she jumped away from Ana " Goddess what's wrong ? are you okay?" eyes and approached Ana and completed the ritual and handed her stats to bell "Medusa" muttered bell

Name: Medusa

age : ???

Familia : Hestia

Level-1

strength I0

endurance I0

dexterity I0

agility I0

magic I0

skills

charming ( can charm people by turning them into stone )

Beast ( can change into a beast class servant )

gil took the stats from bell and read the skills and sighed " you don't need to act like that , look she wont do it unless she have the order from her master now stand up and act like a real goddess " Hestia opened her eye and looked at Ana with a blank expression " I'm going to sleep " said Hestia ,bell approached Ana and put a hand on her shoulder and whispered " she's just scared ,now lets cook you something good " while Ana replied "unn" putting her hood on  she followed bell into the kitchen " make me some desert " said musashi as she followed them both. 

Leaving jeanne and gilgamish alone " So what do you intend to do regarding Ishtar ,  don't keep your head on Freya I got her under my eyes if she does something she will perish " gil stared at her and spoke " burn her visage into your mined , and Ishtar will wait and see what that fickle goddess would do, I don't intend on making our master's life harder ,he needs to rest now and adding lancer she will be a good company to him " Jeanne saw gil's mouth curve upwards a little bit " so you do care hmm" Jeanne smirked at gil while the former frowned at her "A queen will always care for her king" gil replied, Jeanne just sighed and went to sleep.