The Fight Scene! Daroa intro.

Eirene walked down the shoreline with her cousin's bear, Daroa, holding hands with him. She bent down to become eye level with him, "Alright, Daroa, are you ready?" The bear nodded continuously, her then standing with a giggle. Eventually she had him jumping from tree to tree, splitting bits and pieces of woods with his bare paws, and shooting arrows into sand castles! (uh.. the kids weren't too happy about that.) It was about an hour later as she high-fived him, gazing her eyes across the destruction or, in her eyes, success. "Alright, little dude, finish off that last block and I think you're ready." She smiled, the bear happily jumping up into the air and running full speed at the block. He leaped up, slamming his hand down against it as he began falling. It was sliced cleanly in two. Eirene was tearing up.. wiping a tear from her eye, "H-He's ready.." She smiled, the bear regaining forces with her as they began peacefully walking down the beach towards the sunset.

Soon enough, they reached the alleyways. By no surprise, the gang was still sitting there moping about. Daroa approached them, Eirene staying far behind a corner with a video camera in her hand. The gang approached him.. "Aren't you a cute lil fellow?" One of them said, bending down with a smirk. All the others members laughed. They were all in love with the little creature, him being an adorable little cub! Daroa wholesomely sat there, his enchanting puppy eyes really showing through in the lighting. One of the members began distracting him, the others coming up behind him with a blanket and cage. But.. at that moment.. out of the blue.. Daroa's cute eyes became filled with rage and hatred. He growled, jumping up and clawing down a gang members face. He screamed in terror, holding onto his eyes as blood began running down his face.. The other members grabbed guns, aiming it at them. Daroa anime smirked, leaping up to them and skipping from gun to gun, knocking them out of their hands due to his weight. He hopped down, leaping up a wall and beginning to skip over their heads. "OW!" "OW!" "OW!" was echoed throughout the alley. Most of them were knocked unconscious as the leader walked around from the corner. He was clearly drunk. "YOU OLD LADS LET A LITTLE BEAR CUB DEFEAT YOU? I'll- SHOW YOU WHAT A REAL MAN LOOKS LIKE!" He leaned against a wall to gain his balance, then raising a gun up from his holster. "I'll finish him off myself." He scoffed. Daroa looked down for a moment, gaining a smirk and raising his head. There was a gun in his hand. He shot 5 bullets around and beside the leaders head. Him gulping, frozen. "I- uh-" The man rushed away, Eirene hoisting her leg out and tripping the man. He FLEW into the brick wall, giving him a broken nose! She chuckled, the bear running up to her and she put her arms out and lifted him up. "THAT'S MY BOY!" She yelled joyfully, high-fiving him and swinging him around before gently positioning him on her shoulders. The gang had been disunited and defeated.. what will happen next?