🌸Darling, I'm right here (Komahina)🌸

Nagito POV:

Me and Chiaki were in the restaurant discussing my crush on Hajime "I think you should just confess to him" she says not looking away from her game, I shake my head "it's not that easy Chiaki! What if he doesn't feel the same way! What if he hates me after this!" She just took a sip of her water and looked up at me "Are you sure? Because to me it seems like he likes you back"

I blushed "What do you mean?" She smiled "he always spends time with you, you two are always talking, he always seems to smile when you're around, he always defends you, he-" she was about to go on before I interrupted her "Ok ok I get it, but I'm still nervous" she looked back at her game "Ok, well then how about you confess in a letter?".

Hajime POV:

I was talking with Souda as we were walking to the restaurant "So what do you need to get again?" I asked him, he looked at me still walking "Oh! I just needed to get some my tools I accidentally left them in the restaurant" I sigh "And why do you need me to come with you?" He smiled "Because we're soul brothers! And soul brothers do everything together!" He looked pretty pumped up 'isn't that what he said when he wanted me to crash the girls plans on going to the beach with him?' I just sigh again and keep walking "Ok then".

We make it to Hotel Mirai and walk in going up the stairs to the restaurant. As we were walking up the stairs I heard faint voices that I couldn't really distinguish so I just shrugged it off and kept walking up.

Once we got to the top we saw Chiaki and Nagito speaking, well more of Nagito speaking and Chiaki giving small responses. Souda stops walking and he nudges me whispering "Hey Hajime, how about we eaves drop on their conversation" I sigh and whisper back slightly annoyed "why should we do that" he smirks and elbows me "c'mooon, don't you wanna know if their talking about you?" I blushed slightly 'I doubt Nagito would be talking about me' he noticed my expression and smirked more whispering "your expression settles it! We're eavesdropping on them!" I quickly cover his mouth "shhhhh, we can't let anyone hear us"

He just nods and we both look over at Nagito and Chiaki listening intently "Ughhhhh, I just don't know what to say!" Nagito groans in frustration "I can't just go up to him and be all like 'Hey Hajime! I've had a giant crush on you ever since I've met you and I'm wondering if you'd go on a date with scum like me!'" I blush hearing him say that 'he, he has a crush on me?...' Chiaki continues playing her game and says "I don't see what's wrong with that, except don't call yourself scum" Nagito just groans again "Chiaki you need to help meee". Chiaki looks up from her game and our eyes meet for a few seconds, she just smirks and looks at Nagito.

"Ok then, let's pretend I'm Hajime, how you you confess?" Nagito takes a deep breath and looks Chiaki in the eyes" "Hey Hajime, I have something to tell you that I've been meaning to tell you for a long time, It's, that I love you, ever since we first met I've always looked up to you and admired you, I truly love not just the hope inside of you, but I really love you Hajime Hinata, will you please go out with me?" Something came over me and I spoke up "I-I love you too Nagito...." (Souda rn: 👁👄👁) I blushed a deep red and Nagito's head snapped in my direction.

"Y-you what!?" He said still blushing profusely. I waked over to the table he was sitting at with Chiaki and I looked him in the eyes taking his hands in mine, "I said I love you Nagito, with all my heart" I leaned down to his level and kissed him on the lips. I pulled away from a flustered Nagito and chuckled "So will you be my boyfriend?" He giggles the most adorable giggle I've ever heard "Of course silly!" He hugged me and I chuckled hugging him back 'I just hope I can make him happy...'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this oneshot! Sorry if my writing sucks I'm still improving. Remember requests are open and have a wonderful day!

-Cheerio