One

*Emily's pov*
I'm going home right now from Hogwarts because it was winter break! I was ready to be home but at the same time, not quite. Over the few years at Hogwarts, I got an admirer. You'll never guess... They are from Slytherin! I know right! I come from a family of Grifindoors but I was the first one to be the first Hufflepuff!

They were a little shocked at first (especially my twin Ginny. Don't get me started on that.) but they supported me. The person that helped me the most was my closest sibling George Weasley. He helped me tell them. He's really the best bro ever! (sorry Fred, Ron, Charlie, Percy, and Bill! I still love you all!)

Ok, got off track! The thing is the admirer is Draco Malfoy and we became close friends but we had to act like we hated each other because my brothers would kill Draco if they saw him flirting with their little sister.

*1 year ago*

We first met on the quidditch pitch. He's a seeker and I'm the first girl Hufflepuff seeker in 20 years! I was on my broom, Slytherin vs. Hufflepuff, the game was neck to neck and we both went to grab the snitch and I caught it but at the same time, Draco was able to reach his hand onto mine. We looked into each other's eyes for the first time and I felt like I was in my own little world. Soon the cheers broke our gaze and my ears became filled with Emily Weasley having caught the snitch! Hufflepuff wins!

I gave the crowd a smile and then gave Draco one. He smiled back and said, "Good game Weasley but next time I'll catch it." "Ohh we'll see about that... Draco Malfoy? Right?" "Yeah" "See you around Malfoy!" I turned to the crowd chanting, "Emily! Emily!" Your probably thinking wasn't that your Best day ever Emily? And your right I thought the same thing.

*5 months later*

Soon enough I got this letter from an owl I didn't recognize at lunch.

It read, Meet me at the quidditch pitch right before the feast tonight. I'll be there. - # 3

I thought to myself who could it be from? Soon the time came. I had no idea who it was but I decided to go. I knew Ginny would force me not to go so that's why I didn't tell her. I was dressed in my Hufflepuff quidditch long sleeve shirt and jeans.

I got down there and someone had gotten my broom out and there was the first snitch near my broom that I caught on my first game.

Along with a note. It read, get on your broom. Keep the snitch. Fly near the Hufflepuff stands. - # 3

Who is this? I wondered. I flew up there and I saw someone in green. I was a little chilly because it was fall so this better be worth it for whoever this was.
"Who are you?" "You know me, Weasley." It was obviously a guy. I know that voice. There's only one person that calls me Weasley. Draco! " Malfoy? Is that you?" "It is me, Emily." "Why did you want to talk to me Draco?"

"Well, this was the first place we met and I wanted to fly with you. Just you and me like good old days." "ok, Malfoy. Game on." I said with a smile. The snitch was in the air. Wind blowing in my hair. I looked at Draco then the snitch. He was so close. I tried to reach it but he got it first. " I told you I would catch it one day Weasley." "And your right, good game but Draco, I can tell you wanted to see me for another reason not just to play a game what is it?"

"Ummm... let's fly down," he said hesitating. What's up with him I thought? We got down there and he started talking and took my hands. "Emily, ever since you caught the snitch at that game, I've always wanted to beat you but I realized it was more than winning against you, it was being able to see you again. The truth is, I really like you.

He was stammering "no to be honest..." "Just spit it out Draco. It's ok." "I love you Em' he said blushing "I understand if you don't because I'm a Slytherin.." "No Draco, not at all I said looking him in the eye, I've had a major crush on you ever seen then. I love you too." I blurted out. "Emily Weasley, do you wish to be my girlfriend?" I was speechless.

Oh My Gosh. Did he just ask me that?! "Ahh I was so stupid I shouldn't have done this," Draco said. He was about to leave when I said, "Don't leave Draco!

Yes! Yes! A Million times yes!!" He embraced me into a hug.

It was the best feeling and it was true, I loved Draco Malfoy.

*Now as a 15 year old*

The thing is my family doesn't know I'm dating anyone let alone a Slytherin and my whole family despises the Malfoys. That's why I'm not that excited to come home but I'm planning to talk to George first. He'll be shaken but he understands and helps me thought anything. I truly love Draco and my family might despite it and if they do, so be it. They can't tell me who to love. I am who I am. I can be who I want to be. I don't want to hurt my family's feelings but Draco is different no matter how much Ron despises him.

That day at the quidditch pitch changed my life so wish me luck on letting my family know the big news. Also, Draco has to tell his own family. I hope it goes ok but I think we will be in the same boat soon. I hope it will work out but nothing can stop us from loving each other.

It's been the longest time I've kept this a secret and after all this time always and forever.