Chaper 1

The picture above is Chloe.

*beep, beep, beep*

That was the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I wish i could sleep longer than 5:00 am however i can assure you that my monster of a step mother will not give me that chance.

You may wonder why i wake up so early if my school is 1 and a half km alway and starts at 8:45 wellll.

I'm kind of the..

"Chloe wake your ass up " a very classy voice with a hint of an english accent screams from downstairs.

"I'm up"

Least favourite if you say it in a nice. ;)

I slowly move from my white comfortable sheets to get ready.

Entering my bathroom to reach the shower a very big bernese mountian dog came sprinting behind me.

Lucky for me I move a bit which made Bruno halt and give me a judged face.

I giggled a little bit. But i made up by giving him ear scratches.

Taking of my clothes to take a shower a happy thought comes into my head.

This is my senior year, last year of high school the hell spot i had to go since i was 4.

But not always was it so bad it got worse when i was 7 on January 19th the very day my mother died.

_______________________________________

After finishing my shower, brushing my teeth and doing my face care i got changed into a striped sweater and and my least favorite ripped jeans you will know why later on.

By the time i finish it was 5:30

I rushed downstairs just in time to see my father.

"Bye dad"

I run up to hug him.

"Bye sweety see you tommorow" he kisses the top of my forehead.

My father works really hard and only comes home at 2:00 in the morning sometimes he even stays away for days.

While my father works his hardest to get money for us my step mother works at a 15 hour secretary job were she most likely hooks up with every living thing that says hello to her.

Once i even saw her doing it however i knew that if i told my father his heart would be shattered into pieces.

She comes home at 20:00 so i barly see her but i don't complain. However that leads me to babysit my younger
Step sister i don't mind it too much but it is still really tiring sometime as she is only 7.

After seeing my father drive away i steped inside the house to make some breakfast.

I have a really big sweet tooth so i made a delicious stack of waffles.

I looked at the clock it was 5:45 it was time too wake up briana.

______________________________________

Entering bri's room i was blinded by pink from the walls to the toys.

My step mother loves her as she was her biological mother unlike me so she really spoils her. Luckily, she isn't much of a brat. I treat her as my sister even with the diffrence.