CAPITOLO QUARANTADUE- Fallin'

"I wanna love you in every kind of way, I wanna please you, no matter how long it takes." - H.E.R

The Bronx, New York📍
7:00 am
January 27th '19

From 'The Brain' of the East Side trap house, the Anderson brothers watch closely on the large screen monitor as 8 of their finest hit men stood armed and ready to carry out their orders.

The task was simple yet a very significant power move for the young drug lords in their current game of chess against the Italians. For today, after acquiring the location of his Long Island private mansion, they were going to take down one of the strongest pillars within the Italian Mafia empire: New York Mob Boss, Dino Vincenzo.

Now all they were waiting on was the pawn piece that had given them this power play...

"See, this the shit that be making me put bullet holes in these niggas." Chris grumbles. "Why the hell this nigga late knowing we got shit to do?!" He fumes.

"21 just texted me. He said some of the boys seen him down by the strip club yesterday." Michael shakes his head, typing away on his phone, "He probably hungover so imma send some boys to go get him."

Chris' face twists with annoyance. "Man, this some bullshit! He knew we had business in the morning." He kisses his teeth, "I don't have all day to wait around for his ass, I got things I need to handle later on."

"What you got planned later on?" Michael raises his eyebrow.

"Nun much," Chris glances over at Michael and shrugs, "I just places to go and people to see."

Michael chuckles, "You tryna go see Leya, ain't chu?"

"Man why you assume it's her I'm going to see?" Chris' face pulls into a mean mug, "Ain't you the one that told me to give her space? So that's what I'm doing."

Michael turns to Chris, folding his arms across his chest with an amused expression. "Aight, so who you going to see?"

"Man," Chris smacks his lips, "Why you always wanna be in my business nigga, the fuck? Mind yours."

Michael bursts out laughing, "Yo, forreal son I forgot how much of a bitch you are when you in your feelings."

"A-kikiki. Get beat up nigga." Chris bucks at Michael, causing him to laugh harder.

"Aye bro, I'm glad you defrosting your heart again but please relax a little." Michael smirks. "You gon' push that girl all the way back into her man's arms if you don't chill out."

Chris rolls his eyes. "I am chilled, nigga. And for the last time ain't nobody going to see that girl or check for her right now. I'm straight."

"Yeah...okay." Michael snorts in amusement.

Chris side eyes his brother. "Man, focus on the mission."

Michael's amused smile grows. "You forgetting Mario ain't here yet."

"Nigga fuck Mario! We finna start this shit without him." Chris kisses his teeth.

Michael nods, "Alright bro." He swivels around slightly towards everyone else in the surveillance room. "AIGHT Y'ALL, WE 'BOUT TO START! EVERYONE WHO NEEDS TO BE IN HERE GET TO THEIR PLACES AND THOSE WHO DON'T, GET THE FUCK OUT."

At the sound of his instructions, the few workers who were present swiftly follow his orders accordingly. Once everyone was settled, the two brothers focus their attention on the screen.

Blaze presses down on the little black pin on his shirt. "Aight fellas, y'all strapped up?"

The men on the screen all reply with a curt "yes boss".