Presentation day

It was Monday morning and Sofia was up getting ready for school. Sofia put her project in her school bag. "Ready for today, Sof?" Clove asked eating some fresh vegetables. "Yeah, this will be amazing." Sofia beamed. "I've got to get ready, clover." Sofia says heading to her closet. Sofia came out wearing a light pink gown and a nice hat. Sofia grabbed her bag and went to have breakfast. "Morning Max." Sofia greeted sitting at the table. "Morning princess, you only have 15 minutes before school." Max informs setting down Sofia's breakfast. "Alright, thanks max." Thanked picking up her toast.
"Were is mom?" Sofia asked getting up from the table. "She is in a meeting this morning princess." Informed Max who was cleaning up the dishes. "Okay. I'm heading out to school." Says Sofia who is picking up her bag. Sofia walks outside to the coatch and takes off to Royal prep.

   "We are here princess." the coachman says opening the door. The coachman offers to help Sofia down. "Thank you." Sofia says walking towards the school. The school bell chimed. All the royal children started to run inside to their assigned classes.
   Sofia had History first. Sofia took her seat beside princess Vivian. "Hey Sofia." Vivian greeted. Sofia sat down and took out her project. "Hi Vivian. Did you finish your project?" Sofia asks making sure she didnt forget anything. "yea Sofia." Vivian replied taking a folder from her bag "I found out that my mom was from a noble family from Zambia, My Father was the prince at the time. My parents met at my father's 16th birthday ball, and not long after her asked to court her." Vivian explained.
  Miss Fauna flies into the room. "alright class, Miss Flora had a meeting this morning, but you will still be pressenting your projects." Miss Fauna informs. "Clio your first." Anounced.
Clio made her way to the front of the class. "My grandparents were known as King Nino of Corinthia and Queen Gabriella. My father was the oldest out of two younger sisters, My Aunt tessa and aunt Sasha. while My mom was a duchess from Galdiz. Mom never knew her mom since she was banished for uknown reasons." Explains Clio. Clio curtsied and went back to her seat.  Miss Fauna aplauded. "that was really good." Amber beamed. before anyone else could speak the classroom door Flew  open... "who Missed me?" Hildagaurd shouted.  Some students groaned others just ignored hildagaurd.
   "Sit down and listen to the presentations Hildagaurd. Sofia your up." Miss Fauna called. Sofia noded. "I always thought I would always be that liitle Village girl from dunwitty... Who would have thought that My parents would be Queen Marina of alic and Duke Cameron of enchancia." sofia explained.  "My Dad, lead the knights in the war between Alic and frezenburg. Mom was the crown Princess of alic and the older sister of Duke Brandon. My uncle is more into sorcery and adventure." sofia says looking towards her cousins. "outstanding work, dear." Miss fauna says clapping. Sofia curtseyed and replies. "Thank you Miss fauna." the lunch Bell rang. Students began packing up from class or running to the cafeteria. "awsome project Sof." james complimented. Sofia picks up her bag and replies "thank you James. This was a really intresting project."
   Hildegard left for lunch. After hearing Sofia's presentation, Hildegard  realizes how horrible she had treated Sofia.