Born Wicked

".."
I am wicked in many ways. After all, I am a witch.

 After all, I am a witch

".."

Walking inside a Coffeeshop a few towns away from Mystic Falls, Hayley didn't waste time sitting at a table. She directly walked behind the empty bar and knocked on a hidden door underneath a big wall of coffee makers.

"State your visit," a monotone voice was heard from the other side.

Hayley rolled her eyes. "Stop playing, Slater. Open the door."

"You're no fun." She could practically hear the pout in the man's voice before she heard a clack and the door opened.

Hayley looked up to meet Slater's blue eyes, greeting him with a nod. "I got your text last night. You found her?"

Slater moved aside to allow her in and closed the door behind her, hiding their meeting away from the world. The hidden room was similar to a living room, which Slater used for meetings such as these. Hayley dragged a finger on the closed door, muttering an old secrecy spell before she motioned for Slater to answer.

"She wasn't hard to find," Slater said as he sat on the table in the middle of the room, opening his laptop. "At least not as hard as vampires."

Hayley hummed. "Did she agree to meet with me?"

Slater laughed. "Would she refuse you? Even though she's a Bennett, she's no match for you."

Hayley snorted. "I'm not looking for a fight," she stated. "I just want a little chat."

The vampire looked at with a little distrust. "Hayls, the last time you had a 'chat' with someone, you cut his hand."

The hybrid shrugged. "Shouldn't have tried to grope me. He was an insignificant vampire anyways."

Slater lifted his eyes to the sky. "Of course, only you can be this willful," he groaned. "You're not the one who ended up dealing with his lackeys."

"Can we speed this up?" Hayley put their conversation back on track. "I have a meeting with the cheer squad in a few hours."

"Popular cheerleader by day and wicked witch by night," Slater stood up, guiding her towards the second room that usually served as his resting place. He opened the door and swept an arm before her. "After you, Hayls. I have something to do so I'll let you girls talk. You know what to do when your little 'chat' is over."

Hayley walked inside and waited to hear the door close before she looked at the young woman standing in front of a tall, renaissance painting. Lucy Bennett was a beautiful black woman, standing at five feet nine with brown hair and eyes. She looked around when she heard Hayley and eyed the younger girl up and down. It was clear she was sizing her up. Or trying to.