2

Annabeth pov
Chiron looks so disappointed. "Chiron," I said "I just couldn't sleep last night so I came in here because I was bored and had no one to talk to we were just talking and we fell asleep" "we didn't just talk we kissed a few times to" Percy said "Percy shut up and stop being such a seaweed brain" I said "you know the rules boys and girls can not be in the same cabin alone" Chiron said "i understand that you are dating, but you can't keep breaking camp rules like this, do you understand?" "Yes" we both said. Chiron then said we could stay in Percy's cabin until breakfast. after Chiron left I told Percy we have to be more cautious and make sure we follow camp rules.

Percy pov
I think Annabeth is over reacting. yea Chiron was disappointed but we didn't get in trouble. We got ready and went to breakfast. as usual I sat at the Poseidon table alone and Annabeth sat at the Athena table with her siblings. I wish we could sit together. I guess Annabeth did to because she got up and came and sat next to me "hey wise girl" I said " um we already got in trouble to day shouldn't you go back to the Athena table. I mean I love that you wanted to sit with me because I wanted to sit with you, but..." "Oh shut up seaweed brain" she said. so we sat and talked and then Chiron came over and looked at us he just cleared his throat and Annabeth go up she started to walk back to her table but stopped. she came over and kissed me then said "meet me a the beach after breakfast" I just nodded.

Annabeth pov
I hate breaking the rules and disobeying Chiron, but I love Percy and want to be with him.