Chapter Fourteen

After work, Dahyun skipped going to Sana's and went straight to Nayeon's.

"Unnie, I'm going crazy!" Dahyun said while walking into Nayeon's house uninvited.

Nayeon turned over and looked at the smaller girl. "How so?" Nayeon ask.

"I think I'm falling in love with Sana.." Dahyun sighed. Nayeon looked more than confused.

"Huh? What do you mean? You didn't already love her?" Nayeon had a million questions.

"No, I- Well.. Sana lied to you all. Me and her are fake dating because she wanted to seem cool in front of you guys." Dahyun looked to the side, embarrassed.

Nayeon tried, but couldn't keep her laughter in. "HAHA! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" Nayeon was laughing hysterically.

Dahyun waited a bit for Nayeon's laughing fit to calm down.

"Phew, okay. So fake dating? So you technically weren't dating?" Nayeon asked, wiping her tears.

"Nope. And, she kissed me last night.. So I went to Momo's to get it off my mind, but I just keep thinking about it." Dahyun sighed again.

"Well, who would you want a future with?" Nayeon sat up and patted Dahyun on the back.

"I dunno.. I like them both a lot.." Dahyun put her head on her friend's shoulder.

"Can I give my opinion on this whole situation?" Nayeon asked. "Sure."

"I think you should go with Sana. I mean, she kissed you, so she obviously likes you. And she chose YOU to be her 'fake girlfriend' or whatever out of all her other friends. Do you even know Momo that well?" Nayeon asked. She doubted that Dahyun and Momo were even that close.

"Sana is cute and all, I can see a future with her, but.." Dahyun started thinking about the possible future with her best friend.

"Actually, you know what? I'll ask Sana out." Dahyun sat up and hugged Nayeon.

"Thanks for the advice, unnie." The two girls smiled, Dahyun leaving and going to her place.