Chapter Seven

Sana drove a few blocked until she was in the McDonald's drive thru.

"Hello, welcome to McDonald's. What can I get for you today?" The lady behind the speaker asked.

"I'll have a small sprite, small fries, and a cheeseburger." Sana told the woman her order.

"So a kid's meal?" The worker asked.

"Yeah, sure. They're cheaper." Sana looked over to Dahyun to see her scrolling through her phone.

"Babe, what do you want?" Dahyun looked up in confusion, then remembered they're fake dating. Which meant she had to stop stalking Momo's Instagram and stop thinking about her.

"Uhm, I'll have a bacon mcdouble with a strawberry shake." Dahyun told the woman.

"Alright, will that be all ladies?" "Yes." Sana drove to the next window after getting their price.

While waiting, Sana looked over to Dahyun and saw her looking at photos of Momo.

"Heh, why are you stalking Momo's Instagram?" Sana asked, giggling.

Dahyun immediately pressed the power button and turned her phone off. "Huh? I wasn't! I follow her and while scrolling I just.. saw a lot of her posts." Dahyun tried to lie her way out of the situation.

"Oh, alright. Yeah, she's all over my page too. It annoys me that she always spams photos of herself, sometimes I wanna unfollow her!" Sana and Dahyun both giggled.

"But, just a question.." Dahyun looked at Sana.

"Is Momo single?"