That night..

Iida's POV

I was with momo in the common room. It was really nice and she was fun to chat with. But I was kind of magnetized to her. I leaned in and caught her mid sentence and kissed her deeply. It seemed she returned my affections and the kiss deepened and got more passionate and needy. Someone walked in but I wasn't paying attention and they seemed that they didn't need anything and left.

Sero POV

I walked in. Saw Iida kissing Momo. How could he do this? I thought he actually loved me.. I'm just trying to process why. I stared for a few minutes in horror tears creeping down my face and ruining my eyeliner. He didn't even notice I was there. I immediately ran back to the dorms tears running down my face like a broken faucet. I ran to Kami's dorm and banged on his door. He yelled come in like the little lazy bastard he is and I ran in. He sat up and got up. Holy shit he was laying in bed naked. I squeaked and shrieked. He tried to hug me but I flinched away. I wasn't sad as much now just flustered. He chuckled "Oh sorry sero" He went to one of his drawers and pulled on some boxers and a yellow lightening shirt. He went back and hugged me and I melted into his touch burying my face into his shoulder. But I can't stop thinking. Why was he sleeping or laying there naked? And why was his cock so big?? He needs a permit to have that thing! Okay Ima stop obsessing over my best friend's massive cock. I guess I had completely zoned out because Kami shook me a little. I blinked a few times and said "Okay I'm back what were you saying?" Denki sighed and chuckled "I was asking what happened"

I sighed and mumbled "Iida made out with Momo.." Denki went wide eyed "Isn't he dating you?" I nodded so much my head felt like it was gonna fly off. Denki let out a snarl "That thomas the tank engine lookalike asshole-" I giggled a little that.

Denki POV

What the hell Iida? You literally cheat on by best friend and puppy crush? Sure them breaking up meant I still might have a chance- wait no this is wrong. Hanta is still hurt and needs cheering up. Only thing I could think of was "Uh.. how about I give you a massage?" Hanta looked confused but he agreed and I laid him on his stomach on the bed and began to massage his shoulders circling my thumbs around the bone and eventually working my way down. Man Sero was tall but his body was really slim and even a little bit curvy and feminine. My mind immediately went to seeing him naked. Shit that's hot. I almost shorted out and jerked my hands away from him. He looked up at me with a dazed smile and that was it. He was too cute and I had to smash. I flipped him over and practically ripped the boy's clothes off. He didn't even try to stop me and just blushed. I eyed his body like a hungry dog eyeing a steak.

3rd person POV

Denki began to feel up Hanta's body. His somewhat broad shoulders.. His soft torso and pink erect nipples that were sensitive to the touch. It seemed Iida hadn't fucked Hanta yet and he was still virgin. Denki chuckled "Don't worry baby I won't go any further without consent" Hanta nodded "Denki I-I want you.. I want you to fuck me and enjoy my body and steal away my virginity.." He blushed more and more as he went on. Soon he was cut off by Denki's wanting mouth. Hanta kissed back hesitantly and Denki took control of the kiss. The blonde ran his hands along the ravenette's body warming his cold skin with his warm hands. His fingers eventually rested on the boy's sensitive nipples and fondled with them. Small pleasure filled moans slipped from Hanta's mouth as they pulled apart. Denki smiled at that and moved down. He began to lick over his nipple and occasionally suck on it. Hanta moaned softly and grinded against Denki. Denki teasingly pulled away from Hanta's nipple making him whine as the warmth of Denki's mouth left his nipple. Denki chuckled at the boy said "I'm not just going to fuck you right away! I need to preserve this moment!" Hanta blushed and nodded "Okay.." Denki chuckled and kissed him and broke it off again humming. Denki moved down to Hanta's neck and began to attack the soft skin there with kisses and bites. That earned small moans from Hanta.

Soon enough Hanta was practically begging for Denki's cock. Denki chuckled at the boy and finally pulled down his own boxers. A rock hard beast popped out and smacked against Hanta's thigh. Denki cursed and looked around "Damn. No lube.." He pouted for a moment then put two fingers up to Hanta's lips and said "Suck." Before he was a softer but now he was much more lustful and demanding. Hanta opened his mouth accepting the blonde's fingers and sucking on them. He swirled his tongue around each finger make Denki let out a low moan. Soon Denki extracted his fingers making Hanta whine a little then gasp as he rubbed his soaked fingers against the boy's tight hole barely pushing. Hanta moaned and pushed against Denki's fingers. Denki pushed one in and thrust it gently being sure not to hurt the ravenette. Hanta moaned in pleasure and pushed against his finger more. Denki chuckled "So undone by just my fingers~ Maybe I shouldn't fuck you and just watch you orgasm from one finger~.." He smirked. Hanta whimpered and shook "N-no~! I want it inside of me~" He was kind of humiliated. Begging for his best friend's cock right after being cheated on. Yeah not his proudest moment. Denki hummed "You really want it don't you~? I bet you never thought your bestfriend would be the one who's cock your begging for~ Well since your so obedient I think your ready~" He took his finger out and positioned himself against the boy's hole. He gently pushed the mushroom head of his cock into the ravenette. Hanta screamed in pleasure as soon as the tip popped in. Denki smirked "Such a mess~.." He pushed deeper into the boy. Denki pushed his full length into the boy and stayed still so he could get used to his cock. Hanta moaned loudly and squirmed a little. Denki chuckled "You ready~?" Hanta nodded hastily and the blond pulled out a little and pushed back in eventually finding a steady pace.

Hanta moaned things like "D-Don't stop~ Go deeper~ Destroy me daddy~" and yes the daddy thing  turned Denki on the most. He began to pound into the boy recklessly leaving the ravenette a helpless moaning mess under him. Denki eventually slammed into the boy's sensitive prostate making sero scream out and beg for Denki to do it again.  Denki teased and slowed down making Hanta whine. Denki hummed "Beg for it~ slut" Hanta blushed and whined never really having to beg and kind of humiliated to be begging for his bestie's dick. He moaned and whined "P-please abuse my body with your cock~ Rip me open and fill me up~ See that hole~? Wreck it for me~" That was music to Denki's ears. He sped up again and began to find the noirette's sensitive prostate again and pound into with no mercy. He smirked at the faces Hanta made "So cute and gone~" He pulled almost all the way out and slammed fully in again and ramming against the boy's prostate. He kept this action up for a while before cumming deep inside of the boy with a loud moan.

Sero was a tired mess. He couldn't process anything but his own pleasure and moaning. Soon Denki stopped "It seems you haven't cum yet baby~ would you like for me to help you~?" Hanta immediately nodded "P-please~!" Denki chuckled and took the boy's neglected member in his hand and began to stroke. He had stroked for a couple minutes occasionally rubbing the small head of Sero's cock before the ravenette erupted with cum letting a slutty moan slip from his lips.

Denki chuckled and kissed Sero's tip then his forehead. He picked him up and they headed for the showe where they had a couple more rounds and went to bed where they had another round before sleep. By that time Hanta was full of Denki's cum and loved it.

Bye horndogs hope you enjoyed my crappy story? Yeah 🤡