𝘔-𝘔𝘳 𝘓𝘪𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯~!

This is not a roleplay between them. It's an actual situation! And yes it's consented to so don't worry! They are aged up so denki is 22 and Hanta is 21. Denki is a sexy librarian :D There will be a huge humiliation/degrading kink, hairpulling and somewhat ageplay.

Hanta walked in humming happily and holding a large stack of books. His raven hair was pulled into a side pony and he had a little eyeliner and lip gloss on. He was wearing a bright orange crop tube top with "fяєѕн" written across the front. He had on some bleached jeans that hugged him just right and some furr boots(gOt DeM aPpLe BoTtEm JeAnS). The books were all overdue and Sero was praying the fees wouldn't be too bad.

For denki it was a normal day. Nothing really happening just people finding the books they want and checking them out. Well it was until he saw Hanta. He had never seen someone with that many overdue books. Ever. He was a little annoyed by it. He couldn't see the person behind the books though. He growled "Who are you and why the fuck do you have all these books so fuckin overdue! I was so close to a lazy day.."

The noirette squeaked and plopped his books on the counter revealing his appearance. The blond went silent when he saw the boy and said "Hm.. so your the one having all these books out?"

Hanta hesitantly nodded "Y-yes and I'm very sorry.." Denki eyed the boy's body while biting his lip and just went back normal. He took one of the books off the stack and skimmed it. It was a sexual book on how to please a man.

Denki's POV

Damn! Almost all these books are about sex! It's kind of hot though.. a boy like him reading up on sex like that. So fuckin slutty too. Fuck- now I'm imagining him fingering that little slutty hole of his. Dammit.

I looked up at him and saw his face. It was bright red and his beautiful black eyes averted my gaze. Probably because I was reading one of his books. I sighed and set the book down. "This'll be a hefty fine.. unless.."

Man he practically jumped when I said unless he squeaked with hopeful eyes "Unless what?" I thought for a moment. I wanna see what slutty things he does when he reads these books. I muttered "You have to read your favorite sexual fantasy to me out loud. And show me what you do to yourself while reading~"

Hanta blushed and nodded "I- okay.." I got up and lead him to the back as he grabbed the sluttiest book we had. It had a girl on the cover getting destroyed by a cock. I swear I got a boner just then snd there.

Hanta plopped down in a chair across the table and I sat on the table. He started reading out. Fuck it was hot. Seeing him squirm and try to hide his boner and just occasionally looking at me and my bulge.

He mumbled obviously embarrassed "Uhm.. may I play with myself Mr. Librarian..?" I couldn't say no. Just imagining him stripping himself and fingering himself desperately. I nodded and smiled a little.

He pulled off his pants and my erection got worse. Those thick and cute thighs.. that ass.. he had the perfect body. I then noticed he was wearing a lacy thong instead of normal underwear! My god he's so unintentionally slutty and it's driving me nuts! He finally pushed his thong down also to reveal his small 2-3 inch cock.

He brought his fingers to his hole and pushed on in with a soft moan. I watched intently watching as that tight hole greedily sucked his finger in everytime he tried to move it out. He eventually worked up to two fingers and fingered himself roughly and quickly. He was practically bouncing on his fingers looking as if he wanted more.

I looked at him then my hands and hummed "It seems your hands aren't satisfying you baby maybe I should help~?" He pulled his fingers from his hole and thought about it before whining and nodding. Consent is key. I'm a pervert but I still need consent. I scooted over so I was in front of him. I pushed my index finger into the boy. Fuck his moaning was something I could get used to.

I pumped my finger in and out of the noirette's hole. I nearly drooled at that slutty little hole of his. It greedily sucked my finger as if it was made for fucking. I started to think of how fucking hot it would be if I fucked him and let my fat cock get milked by that tight pretty hole.

I added another finger and he moaned out louder and practically bounced on my fingers. I hooked my fingers a bit until I think I found his prostate. His eyes rolled back a little so it must've been.

Nobody's POV

Denki moved his fingers so everytime he thrust his fingers it would hit the noirette's sensitive prostate. Hanta bounced on the blond's fingers grinding his hips down on them while desperately chasing his orgasm.

Denki smirked and teasingly pulled his fingers out of the boy's greedy hole. Hanta whined and reached his fingers back down to his hole only to be smacked away by the librarian. Denki smirked "Baby your so fucking slutty aren't you~ that greedy little hole clinging onto anything desperate to orgasm~.. maybe I could give that pretty little hole what it wants~"

Hanta nodded desperately and Denki unzipped his pants and pulled his 11 inch cock from his boxers. It wasn't even erect and it was huge. Hanta nearly drooled when he saw it. Denki chuckled "Like it slut~? How about you come and see what it's like fully erect~" He made a come here motion.

Hanta closed his legs and got on his knees moving the chair out of the way. He then made facial contact with the blond's cock. He licked the tip hesitantly and earned a small moan in pleasure from denki. He then wrapped his mouth around the mushroom head of his cock and made kitten licks to his slit causing him to moan louder.

Denki's cock began to rise and harden in the noirette's mouth. Hanta began to take as much of the monster cock he could in his mouth. Denki placed his hands on the back pf the boy's head gently pushed him a little more so he was barely taking a fourth of his cock.

Hanta hummed sending vibrations around the boy's length and making him moan louder "F-fuck~ That slutty little mouth doesn't mess around does it~?" He pulled the boy off of his cock making the noirette whine.

Hanta looked up at him wondering his next move. Denki hummed "Get on the table. On your back and legs wide open" Hanta immediately nodded and got up and went to the table behind them and laid on his back spreading his legs.

Should I continue? Please comment down below!