"Bad boy!"

Ah, polyss that's gonna be the story today!
There will be punishments, degrading, sex in the dark and bottom sero so git warned yeeters.

Okay modern slang ain't for me. I'm so so sorry you read that with your eyes.

🍪 here's a cookie for your trouble

Okay- back to tha story. LETS GOOOOO

Kaminari's POV

Ugh. Sero has been really mischievous lately. Leaving strips of tape in random places.

He taped up a doorway with clear tape! It was so embarrassing when I tried to walk through it. I walked into it thirteen times just thinking it was a stubborn glass door.

He's really taking advantage of that quirk of his. After classes I was walking to my dorm and ugh.

Another piece of tape under my shoe. Great.

I ripped my shoe off the ground and removed the tape.

Maybe it's time sero was punished for this.

Kirishima's POV

I've noticed something. Sero has been quite the prankster.

He taped together my book so it would take me a while to open it. I still haven't opened it.

I was chilling in my dorm fumbling with my book.

That's when a pissed off Bakugo storms in with tape in his blonde locks.

He goes to speak but I hold up a finger to silence him.

I'm pretty sure I know what happened.

Sero got Bakugo too.

Man, why was he being so bratty all of a sudden?

He knows the rules. We're all dating.

No brattiness will go unpunished.

Bakugo grumbled and dropped onto my bed beside me who was already laying down.

He pouted and said "Tape arms is being fucking ANNOYING!"

I chuckled and nuzzled my face into his chest "All will be fine baby"

He moved me away a little as my door opened again.

It was Kami. A very pissed off Kami to be specific.

He stomped around to room with his arms crossed "He needs to be punished! I can't live like this! I have walked into way too many tape doors and IM DONE!"

I sighed and got up and stopped his stomping.

I was in a red lightning mcqueen shirt and some cargo shorts. He was in a hoodie and some baggy ass jeans that barely cover his ass.