A Little Bit More

Heyyyyy I understand it's been forever, I was in a not-so-fun state of mind,,,, but I want to work on writing more, and I am more in the mood than ever so that's fun!! This one is a bit short because it was mostly done from before. I want to be able to say that I'll post more frequently, but I don't wanna make promises I can't keep, so we'll hope for the best (Also not my best writing,)

Enjoy!!

"That was awesome!" Peter dropped himself on the couch.

"It was 'awesome, wasn't it?" Peter grabbed the remote and flipped through channels until he landed on 'Star Wars. His eyes lit up once it was on. He was reciting it word for word. 

A couple of hours later, it ended. Peter stretched. "I should probably go to bed. G'night Loki!"

I smiled at him. "Goodnight Peter." He left leaving me alone. My grin stayed with me all the way to my room. I opened the door and closed it.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y, I just had a wonderful day. Would you like to hear it?"

Silence.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y?"

Nothing.

"It's not going to respond."

I turn and see him. My eyes widened a bit.

"O-oh. W-where is she?"

"I disabled it. Along with my excellent fighting skills, I am also the smartest person here." He started walking over to me. I took a step back. "tsk tsk tsk. Are we going to have to have this conversation again?" He grabbed my shoulder. I exhaled

"N-no..."

"Good. Get on the bed."

I hesitated.

"I'm not going to fucking repeat myself!" He yelled.

I nodded, walked over to the bed, and sat down. He came over and grabbed my face.

"You need to start listening to me. I'm tired of your bullshit already." He grabbed my arm and held it to the head of the bed. He took this...thing...out of his pocket. It was metal-looking, but it had a blue glow to it. It clicked, and my hand was stuck. He did the same to my other arm.

"I do not like this..."

"It doesn't matter if you don't like it."

He pulled at my leggings until they were around my ankles.

"Didn't wear underwear? I bet you were waiting for me, you slut."

That didn't sit well with me and I shifted. He started taking off his pants.

"I-I do not-"

"God, do you ever shut up!"

He pressed his hand against my mouth and leaned in.

"You better keep that mouth closed unless you're moaning and begging for more."

I tried to swallow the lump in my throat. It didn't work. He got his pants down and started stroking my... parts. I bit my lip to keep myself from moving. This is right. You don't want to go home. He got his undergarments off and moved my legs. He got in-between them and stroked himself to hardness. I felt his member on my entrance. I closed my eyes and prepared myself.

Pain shot through my lower body. I groaned, and tears pricked my eyes. He moaned and started going faster. 

"Fuuuck yeah..." He tightened his grip on my hips. Leaving bruises to form in its place. "That's it...." 

I tried to control my breathing, I could feel every thrust. Norns, wasn't this supposed to be enjoyable? 

His hand went and gripped my hair tight. He moaned and leaned in bringing my head right next to his. The shift in angles caused me to whimper. 

"Yeah... keep making pretty noises..." 

And I did. I made a sound that made me want to curl up and die. I don't want to. Norns no, I hated it. But I had to. To stay. I don't want to go. I've finally made a home here. People don't yell at me and tease me and tell me I'm nothing. I'm happy here. And I won't give that up. Not for anything. 

So after thrust and thrust and thrust and thrust, the man finally, finished. And the all too familiar stuff filled me up again. I grimaced and felt the tears leave my eyes. 

The man panted hard. Then he chuckled and pushed in one more time. I whimpered again. 

"God, that's so good." He caressed my body, and I closed my eyes. I felt him reach up and take off the glowing cuffs. He got out and it ended just like last time. He put on his clothes, walked over to the window, thanked me, and left through the window. I stayed looking at the window long after he left. 

"Hello, Loki."

 I let out a sigh and closed my eyes. "Hello F.R.I.D.A.Y. How are you?" 

"I'm a computer. But I'm okay. How are you Loki?"

I gripped the blanket tight and swallowed. "I am not feeling well." 

"Is there anything that I can do for you?"

I let out a shaky breath. "No...No, It is alright." 

"Alright, Loki. Ask if you change your mind."

There was quiet after a while. I tried focusing on that, but after a while, I started hearing him. What he said. What sounds he made. What sounds I made. 

"F.R.I.D.A.Y?"

"Yes, Loki?"

I wanted to tell her. I wanted to say everything that happened. Ask what it means. Why did it happen. And express how awful it makes me feel. 

But I can't.

"Nevermind, it is not of importance." 

"Okay, Loki." 

I cannot let anyone know. He said so. I... I cannot let anyone know.

I laid down and cover my body with the blanket. It feels better this way. 

It will be alright. I will be alright. 

Yes.