This Kid...- Ch. 8

Midoriya was too shocked and occupied by the forming bruise on his cheek to even notice the person who had ushered him out of the crowd. That is, until he heard a huge slam and silence. The greenette turned his attention to the taller male hesitantly. His eyes widened as he noticed an all too familiar face examining his own.

Midoriya's inner fanboy almost burst out upon seeing the pro hero Present Mic in front of him. He didn't even realize he was mumbling until a hand touched his shoulder and the greenette looked over to see Shinso giving him a look to let him know he was mumbling.

The greenette slammed his hands over his face, which, wasn't the best idea considering the injury that was already there. He winced and the blond teacher bent down to Midoriya's level, "Hey little listener! I'm sorry for dragging you in here, you probably have school, right? Anyways, I had to help you out of there and help you with that bruise before you go anywhere!" He's a bit louder than I expected, Midoriya thought as he rubbed his ears. Shinso laughed a little and said bye to his friend as he rushed to his class. Well, not before Present Mic scolded him for almost being late for class.

Midoriya and the hero had walked down the hallway, which was surprisingly quiet. "Is everyone already in class?" The greenette accidentally mumbled out loud.

"Yes they are, little listener!" Present Mic accidentally shouted; a door opened in response.

The door opened to reveal a very tired looking man, though he seemed agitated now. "Mic will you shut-" he stopped when he noticed the greenette standing there. The same greenette that was supposed to be in his class. The black haired male blinked owlishly, "Where did you find him?"

The blond was confused. "Outside...?" he answered hesitantly.

The other male in return gave him a glare before turning back to the boy. The black haired male looked over the short teen, trying to remember his name. Meanwhile, Midoriya was overflowing with nervousness under the teacher's gaze. He stopped as he remembered, "Izuku Midoriya, correct?"

The greenette hesitantly nodded his head, eyeing the teacher suspiciously. He seemed so familiar yet Midoriya couldn't quite figure out who it was. He knew it had to be a hero of some sort; this is a hero school after all.

On the other hand, Present Mic's eyes widened upon hearing that name. He remembered that the staff had a meeting about this boy. It was obvious that the boy could be a great hero, he had a good quirk, excellent grades, and did an outstanding job on both parts of the entrance exam. The only problem was his age. The boy was barely thirteen at the time while the others were fifteen going onto sixteen. Some argued that the boy was too young; others had said that he was strong and good enough to be in the hero course, so why should they turn him down? It was quite obvious what the last decision was, but that still didn't change the fact that the boy belonged at UA.

"Mic take over homeroom for a bit. It's not much longer. Besides, you have English to teach next anyways," the teacher sighed as he entered the room only to retrieve his sleeping bag and walk out without a word. The blond nodded as he walked to the classroom of, now confused, students. "I'm going to talk to Nezu," the ravenette briefly explained as the blond walked by. Present Mic gave a thumbs up before closing the classroom door.

The two walked through the hallway with Midoriya nervously trailing behind the tall teacher. "Um..." Midoriya began as the teacher glanced back at him. "..what's your name...?" he squeaked out.

"Shouta Aizawa," he responded as he continued to walk down the hallway holding a yellow sleeping bag. The greenette stiffly nodded while his eyes darted around, examining the hallways closely. Who knew UA would be so big? Well it was obvious that one of the most prestigious schools in Japan would have to be somewhat extravagant, but Midoriya didn't expect this much. He was already told by Shinso of how different UA seemed to be from other schools; all of the teachers there were a pro hero of some sort and the school had huge places for people in the hero course to train in.