where did you go?

jisung was in the council office, doing some works that he needed to finish and sent it to the teachers.

he take a deep sigh before putting down his pen. " this is tiring " he mumble to himself and chan look at him.

" i agree, should we resign? " chan ask, jisung look at him as he chuckled. " and you think mr park will let us? " jisung said as chan let a deep sigh.

" i mean, we didn't even wrote our name! mr park just choose us without even asking us if we're okay with it or not... " chan whine.

" what can we do... we're just so smart and handsome. " jisung said as he wink at chan making chan to scoff.

" anyway sung, how's the letter things that you're doing with the hoes couple? " chan ask making jisung to look at him, confused.

" hoes couple? who- "

" ugh, hwang and lee " chan said, not letting jisung to finish his words.

jisung look at chan as he laugh loudly, " you called them hoes couple? " he said as chan just rolled his eyes and nodded.

" i mean... they are hoes anyway how's it going? " chan ask as he look at jisung.

jisung shrugged, " i haven't give them any letter yet but i think i'll give it to them tomorow or today. " he said.

" well, the school event is in 2 weeks. you really planning to reveal yourself to them if they didn't find you? " chan ask.

jisung nodded, " i mean there's no point hiding it anymore. if i get rejected, i'm okay with it. " jisung said and flash a smile.

" i bet that you won't get rejected and you three probably gonna make out after meeting each other. " chan said and jisung throw a paper at him laughing loudly.

" chan! shut up! "