Love Games (boyxboy)

Clovis' POV

"Clovis!"

My mom called from downstairs.

"You'll be late...Again"

Hastily I got myself out of bed and walked straight to the massif vanity that hung delicately on the wall.

"Mirror,Mirror on my wall" I started to chant "who's the hottest of them all?"

I paused dramatically

"Oh! Right me! Is, always was and always will be!"

I ran one of my strong tanned hands through my thick brown hair, flexed my perfect muscled arms and have gave my reflection a kiss. I pulled on a tight black V neck shirt and a pair of red jeans.

I opened the door of my room and grabbed my car keys, ran downstairs blowing a kiss to my mom while throwing on a pair of white converse then stepped out into the cold December air. Not being able to stands the cold I hurried over to my pride and joy. My black corvette. I slid into my baby, put the key in the ignition and listened as it purred to life. Damn I love this car! I thought to myself.

When I pulled into the school parking lot there was already a group of people standing outside the door awaiting my arrival. When I slid out of my car a bunch of girls came running over to me. I wadded through them winking and licking my lips at the guys.

"CLOVIS!"

I heard my friend Eden scream

I waved one last time at my fan club and ran up to where Eden was standing.

"Good morning darling!" I said flashing her a perfect smile.

"Come on, we'll be late. Again!" She said with a flash of annoyance.

"Yeah,yeah let me go grab my stuff from my locker."

I walked toward my locker and stopped mid step. There was a boy with blonde hair and green eyes standing across the hall.

"Well,well,well. Who do we have here?" I asked,a smirk rising to my lips. The girl beside him was at loss for words. Then I heard a soft melodic British voice in my ear. It said

"I'm Jace, Jace Goulding. And this is my friend Alia."

He gestured to the girl beside him.

"I'm staying with my sister Ellie for two years." His sweet accent echoing in my ears.

"We'll i'm Clovis Dalleros a pleasure to meet you." I purred

"As of you." He said cautiously, then walked away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey sexy people! I hoped you liked the first chapter in clovis' view!

Plz comment and vote!

I <3 u all