Chapter 2

Jace's POV

"Bye mum"

I said for the final time.

"Well I hope you have a time in America!"

She said tears starting to weld-up in her eyes

"You do know I probably won't be home for Christmas mum." I said solemnly.

"I know pumpkin. I know." A tear rolled down her cheek. It really broke my heart to see her like this.

"Don't worry about me hun." She said softly "now go! You'll miss the plane!"

She smiled and I hugged her for the last time then headed through security.

"Good evening Mr. Goulding." A flight attendant said, batting her eyelashes and licking her lips at me as I handed her my ticket. "I'm Marcy." She said rubbing her breasts against my hard chest.

"Please," I whispered "I'm gayer than Peter Pan sitting on a rainbow, now run along Marcy." Said and waved at her.

"B-but you can't be!!!" She screeched "You'll come running back to me. They always do."

She whispered coarsely in my ear.

I took my seat and settled into the plush leather of the first class seat. When we were airborne I closed my eyes and fell asleep

--------3 hours later--------

"Hi" I heard someone's voice purr in my ear. I opened my eyes to see a middle aged man sitting beside me running his fingers through my soft long hair.

"D-do I know you?" I said nervously

"Not yet babe." He said softly rubbing his hands down from my hair to my chest.

"Damn boy you're fine he said." He said.

"Excuse me!" I said raising my voice to draw attention to myself. "Sir what are you doing?" A older flight attendant walked over to where me and this rapist was sitting

"Sir do you have a first class ticket?" She asked confident that she already knew the answer to her question

"Uh... W-well y-you se ma'am th-this my um... Nephew! Yes that's it."

"Really?" She asked rhetorically.

"Yes that's it!" The creep beside me said

"We'll let's just see what Mr. Goulding thinks about this." She said growing inpatient

"I've never seen this man in my life." I said innocently.

"Let's go sir." The flight attendant said lifting the man by his shirt.

After that I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.