❤Judge Criteria❤

Judges will fill out their reviews using this guide and then pm me the completed reviews. When all the reviews have been sent in I will then publish the results.

Cover: Did the theme get across well? Can you clearly read the title/author's name? What did you like about it? (0/5)

Book Title: Does it suit the story? Is it easy to read? (0/5)

Blurb: How well did it sum up the story? Was it easy to read? Did it capture you attention and draw you into reading the story? (0/10)

Plot: Is it original or cliche? What made the plot idea good? What do you like about it? (0/10)

Character Development: How well did the characters develop over the course of the story? What did this make you think/feel? Did you feel they developed enough for the plot? (0/10)

Creativity/Originality: How creative/original was the plot? If so how creative/original was it? What did you enjoy about it? (0/10)

Vocabulary/Grammar/Spelling: How many mistakes were there? Were the mistakes very noticeable? How were the paragraphs layered out? Grouped together as one or more spread apart? Any massive spelling errors? Was punctuation used correctly? (0/20)

Enjoyment: What did you enjoy about the story? (0/10)

Overall Opinion: What did you think overall to the story? What could be done to make it even better? (0/20)

Total: 0/100