It's Hero time..

(in this story, Akira didn't stumbled on the sludge accident so All Might gave OFA to Bakugo but during the story, Akira will somehow get OFA.)

8 years later

Your fit for today (minus the handbag and it is all black except the white shirt

Your fit for today (minus the handbag and it is all black except the white shirt.)

Akira's pov:
Finally I get to go to UA but I still have to pass the entrance exam. I already did the written exam and aced it. I was actually the smartest there but bro my head hurt after that exam, I needed to drink 3 cups of coffee. I made myself coffee and jogged to the entrance exam. When I arrived there, I saw a little marshmellow who was almost falling down. I used a bit of Savage Mode to speed to her. Luckily, I was able to catch her.

Me: Hi?
???: AHHH SORRY!
Me: oh it's nothing..
???: I-i am Ochaco Uraraka...
Me: I see... I am Akira.
Ocha: D-do you have a family name?
Me: Oh I don't get called by that. Just call me Akira.
Ocha: o-ok

Ochaco was shaking and I knew she was very nervous and embarrassed because I went inside her mind and thoughts. I wanted to cheer her up.

Me: Are you nervous?
Ocha: s-sorta...

I gave off my Aura quirk and smiled. Ochaco noticed my Aura and began to be comfortable. After a few minutes of comfortable silence, I cleared my throat.

Me: We should be going now
Ocha: Yea! Lead the way!

I chuckled at her actions and walked to the auditorium. Half of the people was already there and the homeroom teachers were sitting at the front. One of the homeroom teachers looks like they really need coffee. Ochaco was starting to shake again so Akira gave off her quirk again and went to sit at one of the seats. The particular homeroom teacher noticed it and gave off a small smile.

I just looked around the room, waiting for a further instructions. Suddenly, I noticed a familiar face walk into the auditorium... KACHAAN?! No I don't call him Kachaan anymore. It is Bakugo. Akira hoped he couldn't see her but when Bakugo noticed, his palms were sparking. I gave him a glare full of venom to let him know his place. A few more minutes, the seats were full and we were waiting.

???: HEY HEY HEY! WHEN I SAY HEY, YOU SAY HO! HEY!
People: ...
???: Tough crowd...
???: Sorry for the wait. There was something going on at the radio station. Well MY NAME IS PRESENT MIC! AND YOU ARE HERE TO BECOME A HERO!
Someone: Duh!
PM: wow this crowd really is something. Let's just get on with the explanation!

(The explanation of the robots because I'm lazy.)

That explanation made me sleep so I just wanted to rest my eyes a bit.