Demi i love you

Play the music!
Simons POV
I undiapered Demi today she went to middle school also.After her break finished I was really sad but my hand was happy enough 😜😉.She was wearing a black skirt and a dark Top.her hair was in her face and she was always wearing jackets..I didn't think of it as a sign.

Demi's POV
I was walking down the hallways when Alexa Hollister pushed me saying SKANK WANNABE! She laughed with her friends Ashlie romo and Samantha lopez. I fell and then went into the restroom and took of my sweater and a knife.Giving me a big bloody scar.Saying I am worthless piece of crap! I RAN OUT OF THE RESTROOM CRYING. I only have one friend Izzy She's really nice and is amazing.She just perfect.

Izzy's POV
I saw Demi Crying and blood on her arm.I took her too a peace full park.(free period) I made sure no fans or paparazzi were there thankfully none.I told her Demi please give me your arm.She gave me her arm.I cleaned it with a tissue and used ointment,a bandage too. I asked why dem? She said Alexa mumble Samantha and Ashlie... I screamed at the sky saying WHEN WILL IT END?!?!

She giggled she loved how i was. I said Lets go tell them off? She giggled yeah! I said lets go We saw the popular girls.I said hey if I'm a skank tell that to my 45 million trillion Fans!! She said oh those are just um um um Poop heads said Samantha. Shut up Sam! Said Alexa.I laughed saying Go tell yourself to shut up she has a bigger ass you have a bigger mouth and bitch attitude! We went to the next class while We heard angry Click clacks!I wonder who?

So I wrote this chapter because people do go through this and I just wanted a break from spanking so I wrote this happily! Bye Susie