05

Seoul 7:00 PM
An hour before the event starts

The staff's are preparing the big round tables, while the cooks and waitresses are preparing for their bloomingservice. The Event was really special that all the waiters and waitresses are wearing dresses.

"Unnie, the head cook called all of us in the kitchen," Wendy said to Joy and she nodded in response.

They walked towards the kitchen and saw that everyone was standing firmly with a stern face.

"I gather you to tell you that please do a great job. Please avoid accidents, especially you part timers." The head cook said while pointing his index finger.

He clapped his hands loudly indicating to get back to work. They walked away to do their things.

The event must be really special since everything needs to be perfectly arranged, the sisters who was working was busy sideways.

TIME SKIP

8:00 PM

Guests started coming in to the said event and were there with a smile on their faces.

Girls are wearing a such expensive dresses and some high heels with a fabulous make up. While Men are a dressed in a suit with their chosen neck ties. Their hair was well made. They have their shining shoes too.

Chilling music occupied the guests ears as they were greeting each other.

As for the workers, they were really busy especially the cooks. The siblings are a bit uncomfortable with their short dresses. They are trying to be careful while walking becuase of their high heels.

The event shall star at 8:30 sharp, more expected guests are arriving.

Authors POV

The mission team came out from their white van one by one. The nine girls are really pretty tonight. Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook helped them walking to the entrance.

Yoongi was wearing a blue suit same with Hoseok. Jungkook didn't want to join the matching suit becuase he thinks that its childish. That's why he was wearing a red suit. A color that can make him confident.

The girls dresses were shining, it has some shimmering accessories. Dresses that can make everyone distracted with their natural beauty.

----

Lisa walked like a boss with her simple dress with the said unused black calf boots. Her plump lips were shaded red. She didn't add that much make up on her face.

Jennie was wearing a red long top that reached behind her knees with a high waisted denim jeans. She partnered her top with a red chanel bag. She wore a white high heels that wasn't too much high.

Rosè was wearing a black dress with a black bag. Her dress reached her mid thighs and it was looking like an expensive rain coat. Her hair was a highlight, it can everyone avert their attention to her.

They hopped off of Lisa's white Mercedes. They walked to the entrance as their faces never showed an expression.

Their clicking heels wasn't heard becuase of the music in the event. They looked at the people who were inside. Some of the guests looked to their direction, but they didn't gave any care about it.

-----

"Omg! I'm so excited!" Jisoo squealed to her boyfriend as soon as Jin stopped the car and parked.

"Me too! Bit we shouldn't expect that much since we didn't made friends in the game," Jin reminded and unbuckled his seat belt.

"But still! I'm a fan of this game!"