birthday.

"KO MUNYEONG!"

gangtae searched around the house, frantically. he was worried after hearing that a patient had escaped from the hospital to munyeong's house.

lzz a when he arrived at munyeong's study, he had realised that there were droplets of blood on the art canvas that belonged to sangtae, and the floor had blood. he started to get more worried.

"moon gangtae?" a voice sounded behind him, making him turn rapidly. it was munyeong.

he hurriedly ran up to her, and wrapped her in a tight embrace, like she was his whole life.

" are you okay? i was really worried about you. " he asked, with concerned eyes. he lifted up her hand, which had a large knife cut. he looked at her again, and said, "you're definitely not okay, your hand is bleeding. lets go and do some first aid on your hand.

"carry me." munyeong said, while showing her cute face. eventually, gangtae gave in, due to her cuteness. he smiled, and carried her to her bedroom.

he bandaged her, and kissed her wound sweetly. munyeong shrieked shyly "yah!". they both laughed, and gangtae said, "dont you know, my kisses can speed up healing processes?"

munyeong cringed.

they both smiled at each other, and gangtae then spoke, "did i ever tell you that you're the prettiest girl i've ever met?"
"yah stop this is getting cringey!" munyeong smacked his arm playfully.
they both had a intense staring competition. this time, gangtae suddenly leaned in, causing munyeong to bolt backwards by his sudden movement.
when they were about to kiss, a deer started shouting.
" that darn deer.. shut up you stupid deer!"

both of them laughed. they had a intense staring competition before both of them leaned in for a kiss.

gangtae pushed munyeong down onto the bed, holding her hands. he unbuttoned his shirt and unbuckled his belt, getting ready to pounce on munyeong.

Gangtae's POV
gosh i want her so badly right now.. her beautiful looking lips and her sexy nightgown isn't helping at all.

hence, gangtae's lips crashed onto munyeong, with lust and pleasure. the atmosphere was getting really heated while both of them were enjoying this time like there were only both of them who existed in this world.
munyeong tilted her head to ensure she could feel the kiss whereas gangtae devoured her lips hungrily.
they both stop to gasp for air and look at each other.
gangtae looked at munyeong with a questionable look, which seemed to ask her. with their telepathy, they could read each other's minds and went ahead.

gangtae unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants swiftly, just as to not make her wait too long, whereas munyeong slipped down her nightgown, leaving her with only her underwear and black lacy bra.
both of them started off with a kiss, then gangtae suddenly nibbled on the tip of her nipple, causing her to moan softly.
"a.ahh..."
gangtae placed wet kisses on her nape. she was enjoying it so much.
gangtae pulled out for a while, looking at munyeong for any sign of refusal. she nodded her head and he went inside of her.
munyeong screamed with tears of pleasure and pain mixed together.
gangtae thrusted in munyeong, leaving munyeong in euphoric moans and groans.
"g..angtae... fas..ter..."
after several thrusts, a warm liquid came inside both of them. they laid down on the bed, exhausted from their long make out session.
" I love you, Ko Munyeong."
"I love you, Moon Gangtae."
And both of them drifted to sleep, naked with their arms wrapped around each other tightly...