a new adventure.

its been 3 months since munyeong and gangtae embarked on their new trip. they had their fair share of fun and happiness and of course, romance.

"hey, don't you think we should go back to the city again? im kinda missing city life.."

"then where do we park our camping car?"

"we'll just drive it back to the castle."

"where to then for our adventure?"

"how about a club?"

"im out. Its really noisy and stuffy there."

"lets go for a staycation at the hotel then. i heard they have really good facilities, like a private pool, and a sauna.." munyeong blushed, while saying that.

"oof okay, we shall head there then..to.." gangtae looked down and blushed. both of them looked at each other sheepishly.

minutes later, both of them drove to the castle, and went in. both of them went in to their shared bedroom to change. since they have seen each other's bodies for many times, they changed together.

munyeong's outfit was a black, almost translucent dress, while gangtae's is a suit.

"yah, can you not dress so nicely, i dont want other girls to be staring at you." munyeong shrieked.

"but i feel the girl in front of me is good enough"

"hmph, annoying.." munyeong whined.

"we better hurry, before we're late for our dinner slot, and we have something important to do tonight.." gangtae blushed, and said.

munyeong giggled, and hit gangtae's back, before hiring a taxi.

moments later, they arrived at the hotel. they headed to the restaurant, and proceeded to have their dinner. the dishes served looked appetising, but gangtae did not touch his food and stared at munyeong.

"i felt i already had my dinner, its right infront of me."

"dont be gross, im eating!"

after their dinner, the bellboy took their luggage to their room while they discussed on what to do.

"shall we go for a jacuzzi?" gangtae suggested.

"su...ree.., but i didnt bring my swimsuit.."

gangtae added, "its in our suitcase, i've got us covered..", while munyeong smiled.

when they arrived in their room, they changed into their swimsuits. munyeong was wearing a bikini with three strings attached, whereas gangtae was wearing a swimming trunk.

gangtae looked at munyeong from top to bottom. she looked stunning, as usual. he licked his lips and said, " want some private swimming lessons from me?"

munyeong entered the pool excitedly. however, she noticed someone staring at her lusciously.

"yah, can you stop staring at me like this?"

"i cannot take this anymore."

gangtae pushed munyeong onto the pool wall, while kissing her passionately. her swimsuit had 3 strings that he could easily pull off to strip her. he tugged those 3 strings and soon, her bikini and underwear was off.

he first kissed her passionately, and went straight to her neck, leaving love bites on her wet, supple skin. he placed one hand on her breast, and the other on her face. afterwards, they broke from the kiss to gasp for air. munyeong immediately seized this opportunity to suck his neck, and the rest of his body parts, leaving purplish love bites.

then, he removed his swimming trunks, and it revealed his long dick. he first looked at her, and her eyes were full of lust, as if it was sending a message to him that she wants him, right now.

he thrusted in her, and she screamed and yelled from the sudden pleasure he was giving her. she was feeling so satisfied of the amount of pleasure this man was giving her.

after a few thrusts, a warm liquid and adrenaline rushed in them. they were really satisfied and happy to be able to call each other theirs.

"now, since you left markings on me, no other girls would look at me anymore." gangtae sheepishly said.

"you also left markings on me.." and stripped me.." munyeong blushed.

"I'm so glad to be yours, munyeongie." gangtae blushed.

"Me too."

"Now, piggyback me, back to our room, my legs are really sore."

gangtae piggybacked her, and he suggested that they shower together.

"Round 2 in the shower?"

"Heck no, lets just shower and go to sleep."

"I love you."

"Me too."

They both showered and cuddled each other off to lalaland.