10

The blue sky was dotted with fluffy white clouds that drifted lazily in the gentle breeze. Hayoon is now in I-land to put the chocolate bread which she buy. The trainee are now preparing for recording to see the results of Global Vote. Hayoon when to the purple room to change her clothes. And she notice there are something different around the room. She just shrugged it off and start changing.

The camera will automatically shut down if there is Hayoon around the building. No worries about the camera.
After done, she run the living area to see the staff put snacks at the pantry.

After a few minutes, staff started to setup the camera. Hayoon found it weird because the trainee will come to the building around midnight. So she went to the writer.

"Don't you think you setup the camera a bit early? 12 Ilander will come around midnight."Hayoon asked the writer.

"This is not the camera for Ilander"said the writer asked while looking for the script.

Suddenly, she heard a familiar voice at the lobby. "Don't tell me"

"Ayo Hobi in the house!"She facepalm herself while looking at this 7 dorks.

"Who the hell give you guys permission to come in my building?"

"Bang PD-nim did"Suga said

"What you gonna do about it?"Jimin singing.

"Nothing"Jungkook continued the singing parts.

"Fine, but don't destroy anything"Hayoon warn while watch the 7 of them roaming around the building. "I'm gonna check out the trainee"

She went to the evaluation room to see the trainee who looking dashing in the I-land uniform and new hairstyle. She like Sunghoon hairstyle the most. Its suit him well. She doesn't worry about the Ilander so she went to grounder to see their anxious face and worried because this might be the last day for them in I-land.

"Sunoo-ah, have you take you medicine?"Sunoo give her a nod.

"Do you think I could make it?"Sunoo asked her. All the grounder secretly listen to their conversation.

"Maybe or maybe not. Even if you couldn't make it, you can assume this is your beginning to reach your dream"she continued "Maybe it is not you time yet. But I'm sure you can be even more successful "

"Thank you for giving me hope"He smiled.

"It is my duty."

She meet one to other trainee who wanted to share the feeling of scared of elimination. Kyungmin sat in the corner secretly think if he could make it.

"Mates, are you okay?"Hayoon asked her friend who looks like someone who lost spark in his eyes.

"I give up school just for this. Maybe I shouldn't when to the audition at the first place"Kyungmin that she knows always have a sparkling on his eyes when talking about being an idol.

"You changed."she said."So you tell me you wanna give up and act like nothing happens. Seriously?"she is really frustrated about the Kyungmin's statement.

"There so many talented and handsome kid here. So I don't think the viewers going to vote for me"

"There's hundred of people audition for this. You got chosen on the final 23 trainee. What is that mean?"she let out sigh. "You are talented. It is just you who didn't see it"

"You think so?"Hayoon nods

"If you didn't get to be the final 12. Meet me tomorrow at the cafe we usually hangout."