Chapter 5

(Third person POV)

Even if they just shared a very emotional moment, they both began to get impatient as their erections kept rubbing against eachother.

Ukai began licking and biting Takeda's neck, Takeda gave out small soft moans.

Ukai whispered in Takeda's ear, "So..it's alright for me to put it in?" He blushed. Takeda nodded, and handed him a condom. Ukai then got an idea, "Put it on with your mouth." He smirked gently.

Takeda then took the condom in his mouth and slid it down Ukai's dick, from the tip to the end. "Good boy." Ukai then replied after Takeda finished.

Ukai placed his tip near Takeda's opening as he slowly entered. A gasp escaped Takeda as he took it all in.

Ukai began slowly thrusthing his hips back and forth. Takeda tried to minimize his moans, but the pleasure was too overwhelming. "Ha..ahh..U-ukai don't stop" he moaned as Ukai thrusted deeper inside of him.

(Ukai POV)

I began sucking his left nipple as he moaned out in pleasure. My thrusts still as deep. "AHH- haa.." he screamed out. I figured i'd found his prostate, and continued hitting the same spot.

He began moaning out my name, it made me go crazy and i couldn't hold back much longer. Takeda began touching his front as i kept hitting his prostate.

I leaned in for a kiss. We both gasped for air as we continued. "Sensei..i'm close haah~" I moaned out, as Takeda replied the same.

"Ahh..NGH" Slipped out of me as i hit climax. I looked down at Takeda who embraced me tightly.

"T-thank you for being honest with me Ukai, about..everything. I- I love you." He whispered in my ear. It made me blush as his soft warm breath touched my ear.

But before i could say anything back, Takeda was already asleep. I must've been a little too hard on him.

I got up and cleaned him, took off his dirty clothes and kissed his forehead.

I can't believe how lucky i am to have him by my side. I smiled as i embraced his warm body.

And with that done, i dozed off into dreamland as well, being the happiest man in the world.

(The end)