Last Dance!?

Jungkook fixed his black tie and scanned the area for a certain someone. He was at his Grandfather's party at some ballroom in a five star hotel. Jungkook let out a sigh; he was sure she was coming. It had been a week since his breakup with Lisa. She came over occasionally and each time she did, Jungkook felt more angry and happy at the same time. Happy that she didn't break all ties with him, but angry that she seemed to be fine, she didn't seem fazed about their breakup…she acted as if they were never in a relationship in the first place. He felt so…out of place. He didn't feel like himself; being depressed about their breakup…that was so unlike him. He was the kind to not care, to forget…move on. But he couldn't…he didn't know why. They met over the internet for crying out loud! It's not like they were childhood sweethearts! Jungkook let out a low growl.

"Relax Kook."

Jungkook turned to his date, Tzuyu, and glared at her. Tzuyu rolled her eyes; she took a sip of her punch and glanced around. The whole room was filled of the wealthy, of course; Tzuyu knew most of them; her father was a close friend of the Jungkook and did some business with them in the past.

"Ah, Tzuyu, it's so good to see you." Tzuyu turned and smiled at Mr. Jeon (Jungkook's grandfather) and shook his hand. "Likewise."

Mr. Jeon smirked approvingly at Tzuyu and glanced at Jungkook as if saying he made the right choice. Jungkook rolled his eyes; his Grandfather was getting ahead of himself. Suddenly, he heard the familiar laughter that plagued him so badly. He turned towards the entrance of the ballroom and spotted Lisa.

Jungkook couldn't believe his eyes; she looked so…so…so…mature. She was dressed in an ocean blue strapless dress that showed off the curves that she normally hid in her baggy shirts. The dress was so simple, but it worked its magic. If they had just met for the first time, Jungkook would have never expected her to be such an obnoxious person. But as fast as Jungkook's admiration of her came it disappeared when his gaze landed on the person he loathed most of all, V .

V greeted everyone and introduced his date to them. Followed behind him came his twin sister, Euhna with her date; some random rich browned haired blue eyed teen. Even though Lisa didn't show it, she was nervous…so nervous that she was sure she was sweating like a warthog. She smiled at everyone whom V introduced; there were so many people that Lisa forgot the previous person's name when she was introduced to the next set of people. Where were they coming from?!

Tzuyu placed her hand on Jungkook's forearm; he turned to her but looked away.

"Want to go out for some fresh air?"

Jungkook nodded his head; taking one last glance before heading towards the balcony.