Chapter 1

Hi I'm Victoria West but for short you can call me Tori. Anyway lets get to the story. As I was walking back to my flat from hanging out with my friends. I passed my shortcut, I went through my shortcut.  As I got half way through I heard a bloody scream. When I heard it again I stopped. I know your probably saying run get out of there your going to get killed. Just saying I'm the curious type so yeah, Anyway when I got closer I saw 5 shadows standing over a dead body of a girl. As soon as I see them tear off her head, I got to what they were there Vampires. Soon after I figured it out i backed up until... Crash, I ran into a trash can. They looked right where i'm at, that's where I hide behide the wall. I heard one say... Liam were not alone. When I heard the name Liam it kinda ringed a bell. I then heard another voice but different from the first one this one said... I know why'd don't Zayn and Louis go check it out. After I heard those names it clicked there One Direction!!!!

I gasped when I saw them coming my way. I thought why would One Direction be vampires, this must be a joke but no there they are. When they got close, I started running to get to my flat until... I run into something. I look up to see no other then Louis Tomlinson smirking at me. He says... Where do you think your going. I respond by saying... Going home is it a law with sarcasm in my voice. He smirks again saying... You think your funny don't you. Before I could respond to that I was being dropped on the ground. I look up to see all of the members of One Direction looking at me. Harry then ask me my name, I say... What's it to you with sass and a little anger in my voice.  Then I'm being pushed against the wall by an angry looking Harry with red eyes. He ask me again but with anger in his voice. I answer Tori very quietly. He lets go and I drop to the ground. And let me tell you it hurt. Then I feel being pushed in the ground. I open my eyes but this time it ain't Harry or the other lads its Niall. When I look into his eyes I don't see his Blue eyes I see Red filled with hunger. He go's to the crop of my neck and starts  kissing it. I try to push him away but he's too strong for me. Then I feel two sharp fangs against my neck. I gasped, then I felt  a sharp pain in my neck. I start feeling my eyelids get heavy. Before I black out I felt more sharp pains through my arms and legs. Then I'm completely consumed by darkness soon after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's Chapter 1 comment by telling me that's a good chapter or so and you want me to keep going on the story and chapter 2 is still in a working progress so probably going to take a while to update ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BYE EVERYONE