Chapter 4

I woke up to Austin shaking me, Go Away I mumbled still half asleep. Nope get up we have to go somewhere Austin replied, Fine I replied

I got up went downstairs to see Austin cooking breakfast. Hey I said, Hi Love he replied. Want some breakfast he asked,  Sure I said. After I was done eating I asked Austin if I can have a shower, Sure and you can borrow my ex girlfriends clothes she left here. Thanks I said and went upstairs, Welcome Austin replied.

~~~~~~~Skip Shower~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finished my shower pur my under garments on then put a black skull tank top with light pick skinny jeans with black sneakers, lastly a pink beanie and black nerd glasses, I left my blueish hair down.

After I was done I went downstairs to see Austin standing by the door hold two skateboards, one skateboard was blue that had a skull, the second one was pink with a crossbone which matched my outfit.

Austin looked at me and smiled and handed me the pink skateboard, when we got outside we got on our skateboards

And were off to town

>>>>Later>>>>>>>>

It's been 2 hours and were still in town, well actually I should be happy the 2 hours we been here was for me. Right now were at the hair salon cause I'm dying my hair green black and so I won't be noticed by the vamps.

The hairstylist finished my hair about 10 minutes ago, right now Austin is paying. Ready Austin asked, Yep I replied. We just got out and Austin asked me where I want to go now tatto place I said. Ok he replied.

We had a little walk to get to the tattoo place, when we got there I went in and up to the front desk, Yes asked the man. Can I get a tattoo and a piercing, Sure follow me he replied. We got to a room with a

i sat down on the chair as he asked where I want my piercing and what tatto I want I said i want a wrist band tatto with all the card shapes and 2 eyebrow piercings I said.

After he finished my tattoo and my piercings I paid and left with Austin

When we were out we ran into them...

~~~~~~~~~Harry's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now me and the boys are in town, it's been a day and we still can find Tori at all so were looking in town to try to find her.  Anyway we went to starbucks and all around but we can't find her. Just as we were about to go home we ran into a 2 people. Sorry she says. She looks familiar says Zayn, Your right do we know you Liam asked her, No sorry must got me mixed with someone else she says. Weird she looks just like Victoria except for the hair I say. Well the we should go says the boy next to her, Yeah we should go bye she replies walking off. Guys something tells me we should gollow them says Niall. Your right let's go I say...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's chapter 4 Do you think the boys will find out thta was Victoria or will Austin tell her his secret. Find out in Chapter 5 also please vote or Comment

Bye My Lovely Peasant