Prologue

Woah woah woah HOLD UP! Give me a pause real quick thank you. Hello everyone Slayer here. I know Amanda is about to kick us off on our new look of the Anti-Venom world, but I want explain just a little bit why this book is getting remastered. So this is short as possible I'll just make a couple statements and be on my way. While making it seem like I'm shouting at my younger self. Oh wait! I AM!

Younger Me: Uh what am I doing here?

Me: One Beatbox... His personality change too much, and why the hell was a he the literal boogeyman at the start?

Younger Me: I thought it was pretty cool.

Me: Nah kid it was pretty shit and why the heck did you base it off Ultimate Spider-Man. The worst and absolutely most tedious of the animated series!?

Younger Me: I didn't think. (Slap) Ow! Did you just-! (Bitch slap) [Sr. Pelo Scream]

Me: Why did you make one of the readers main enemies Electro!?

Younger Me: The start was not even that bad!

Slayer: DISGUSTANG!

I randomly pulled out a shot gun and aimed it at his hand.

Younger Me: Nononononono- NO! (WAPOW)! My hand!

Me: How many typos where there! Tell me! TELL ME THE NUMBERS!

Younger Me: Too many...

Me: HOW MANY!? SPEAK UP!

Younger Me: Too many!

Me: Exactly!

Younger: (Chop) MY OTHER HAND!

He closed his eyed expecting something else as tears went down his face. I sat down on the table in front of him as I put my hands together. For my final question.

Me: Now. For my biggest question. Why did you give Connie the most unfitting image for a Symbiote! Does this look like a Symbiote to you!?

 Why did you give Connie the most unfitting image for a Symbiote! Does this look like a Symbiote to you!?

Me: Does it!?

Younger Me: No it doesn't!

Me: BRING IN THE HEAVY!

That's all folks. Disclaimer: A underage child was indeed harmed in the making of this book and I will do the same to you IF YOU EVEN THINK I'M GONNA-

Nayomi: I... Um... I'm slightly turned on... Since they are occupied. I guess I'll have to get this show on the road. So everyone put on your reading glasses and let's get this show on the road.

Amanda POV

The name is Amanda and first of all. No my "Hero" name doesn't have spider in it. My name is Malice and I have a Symbiote. Whom's name is Mandy. But more on that later. Because currently I'm fighting a mutated scientist with a body and humanoid face of a Snake on top of Hex tower.