Chapter 15: Interns vs. Ending

NO ONE'S POV:

(Y/N is now back inside with his friends & Fuyumi.)

Midoriya: Your brother...?

Fuyumi: Ah, so you haven't talked about him?

Shoto: There was never any need to.

(Fuyumi explains that Natsu is the only one who hasn't let bygones be bygones.)

Bakugo: Well, I guess that explains his attitude

(Y/N): Yeah.

(Endeavor walks by.)

Endeavor: Alright, it's about time I send y'all back to school.

(Cut to the interns about to leave.)

Midoriya: Thank you so much for the meal! (bows)

Bakugo: Hey, give me that Mapo Tofu recipe.

Shoto: I'll have her text it to me.

(Y/N): Once again, allow me to apologize about dinner.

Fuyumi: Sorry things ended up like this! Let's talk about school next time! And, (Y/N)? I forgave as you were saying all of that. So don't worry!

(Y/N): Thank you!

(Y/N walks up to Fuyumi.)

(Y/N): I don't know if you know this but I have an older sister as well. And of course, me being her younger brother, I think she's the best older sister ever but after being around you, Fuyumi. You're one of the best older sisters anyone could ask for.

Fuyumi: *happy blush* Thanks!

Endeavor: Fuyumi. Thank you.

Fuyumi: Midoriya. (Y/N). Thank you for being Shoto's friends.

Midoriya: Oh that's...the pleasure's all ours!

(Y/N): No problem!

(Cut to Endeavor & his interns in a car that's on its way back to UA.)

Endeavor: I'm gonna need you lot to strengthen up. From now on, in addition to weekends...I'm gonna have you work at least two weekdays per week, if your schedule allows.

Shoto: Oh, Uraraka and Kirishima also had something similar, didn't they?

Midoriya: We still have to study for finals too...Todoroki, help me with my English later, okay?

(Y/N): Hopefully I'll have some time to spend with Itsuka...

Bakugo: The hell is up with this small ass car? Aren't you the No. 1 hero?!

(Their chauffeur complains about Bakugo's attitude.)

Chauffeur: Endeavor, since when did you start letting dropouts ride with you?!