zero

. summary .

Paul Lahote had finally found his imprint.

There was just one slight problem: She didn't like him very much.

No one could blame Grace Miller for that, of course. It's not very easy to like the main reason you were bullied in Middle School.

Paul never had an easy time controlling his temper, so he has a lot of regrets over things he's done in the past, but none disturbed him like having tormented his girl. Just the thought of all the times he was rude and mean to her, would make him feel like punching himself.

However, what perturbed him the most was that one time... he couldn't stop thinking about it.

Her beautiful brown eyes bloodshot from the tears that were rolling down her face, her nose, pink and swollen like every time she cried.

The worst part? He had done that to her.

Paul had made the girl he was supposed to protect and cherish until his dying breath, cry. And he couldn't get over it.

His obsessive thinking and the fact that, because of his idiotic behavior, he could only see and protect her from afar, were driving every single one of his pack mates crazy and that is how The Plan started to be formed and put in to action.

...

DISCLAIMER I: I won't take bullying lightly! It is a very serious matter and it shouldn't be romanticized. Treating someone poorly is not a sign of affection. What happened between Paul and Grace was when they were around 11 (CHILDREN ARE STUPID)!
Paul regretted it since day 1, imprinting did not do that. He was just too young (and dumb) to say he was sorry!
I don't want to get too deep in the matter right now, because I feel it's kind of like a spoiler. But I won't drag it for much longer, I promise!

DISCLAIMER II: English is not my first language and one of the main reasons why I decided to post this, is to improve in it. So if you see ANY grammar mistakes, or if I spelled something wrong, feel free to message me or leave a comment. It'll really help me :)

DISCLAIMER III: I do not own Twilight. All rights reserved to Stephenie Meyers and her series. I do, however, own Grace Miller and her plot line within the story.